• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pelagos 2 liner datewheel

Tomyumgai

Renowned Member
5/9/14
I hope this is appropriate for this section.

I have a 2 liner with with a serviced movement, relume, 2XAR, yada yada yada but aside the point, the indice at 3 was a hair off so I realigned it.

Unfortunately during that process, I managed the screw up the keyless. Repaired THAT but while installing the DW, somehow one of the teeth broke off. I’d consider myself pretty experienced with movements and have done this 100+ times but I don’t know how the tooth managed to break off with me being so careful.

Nevertheless, I’m looking for a new datewheel for a 2824. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. WSO has a wheel for “TUDOR 2824” but the font doesn’t seem to match. I bought this watch m2m from the other site so contacting a TD for help seems to be slim.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. This is my favorite piece and I want it on my wrist again!