• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay GMT Baselworld 2018

jordanj08

8/5/16
73e221489aa94ce14677762ec2843a5d.jpg

Just picked mine up from my AD

IM IN LOVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kitosarg

PhilRRS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/4/17
you know what the problem is? what you really want is a steel gmt2 from rolex, but what you will have to get now is tudor GMT while you are waiting for the Pepsi.

classybear

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/17
Just picked mine up from my AD

IM IN LOVE

I'm Jealous, My AD fucked me over.. I was 2nd on the order list and I missed a call while I was traveling for work so they gave mine away to 3rd position! Now they don't know when the next batch will be delivered :censoree:

Reactions: johnlogan

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I'm Jealous, My AD fucked me over.. I was 2nd on the order list and I missed a call while I was traveling for work so they gave mine away to 3rd position! Now they don't know when the next batch will be delivered :censoree:

Now you can fuck them over by getting a rep before they get the next batch :D

Reactions: maxracingshox

PhilRRS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/4/17
There are some reports that people are experiencing movement problems with the GMT. The date is getting stuck in between dates or starts flipping over at 7 am instead of midnight.... that's some asian 2836 sh*t

Linear

9/6/16
I'm a little surprised it's taking so long to rep this. I really hope ZF produces one soon.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

randomstring

5/1/13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I see what I see. Maybe it’s been improved in v4 or whatever. If you get the chance, lay the strapped version of a rep and gen next to each other on a flat surface, and watch how the light behaves differently at the edge of the crystal from an oblique angle.

connery77

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
16/8/11
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I see what I see. Maybe it’s been improved in v4 or whatever. If you get the chance, lay the strapped version of a rep and gen next to each other on a flat surface, and watch how the light behaves differently at the edge of the crystal from an oblique angle.

Agreed. The crystal has always been big tell for me.