• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your Tudor Pics

robinstyler

Renowned Member
4/7/16
3cc4d5c015fedec5c1c53cf27afbb792.jpg

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus
I think you got that tattoo just to make it fit to your nato straps. But seriously the Nato plus that tat look amazing. I remember seeing a pic of a BB Bronze in an old thread on a Nato on your wrist. Was the only pic with the Nato strap at the time and it made me buy the watch. Is this an original Nato? If not where did you get it.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I think you got that tattoo just to make it fit to your nato straps. But seriously the Nato plus that tat look amazing. I remember seeing a pic of a BB Bronze in an old thread on a Nato on your wrist. Was the only pic with the Nato strap at the time and it made me buy the watch. Is this an original Nato? If not where did you get it.
This is an erikas original parchute cord strap.
My gen Tudor Ranger camo nato and buckle is actually arriving tomorrow. I finally found an AD to sell me one without a serial number.
I am super stoked and thanks for the kind words

robinstyler

Renowned Member
4/7/16
This is an erikas original parchute cord strap.
My gen Tudor Ranger camo nato and buckle is actually arriving tomorrow. I finally found an AD to sell me one without a serial number.
I am super stoked and thanks for the kind words

Wow nice, i was actually thinking of going to an AD and asking, but was afraid they wouldnt sell it. Thought about saying its a present for my dad, might work out as im only 20 years old but who knows.

Sent from the RWI App

LifeTrekker

Known Member
20/10/15
I've been really enjoying this ZF Tudor Black Bay Blue. It's a really solid piece.
3b71cf2ed831f2aacbe7264dedb00795.jpg
cbcbdd6af2d68ca7b5305a07701c955c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

I like the Pelagos posted here! Was it easy to find a LHD?