• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Pelagos LHD is back!

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
Just received QC from my personal TD. it was one of the first replicas I bought since starting this game. As soon as I receive the new one, I will decide which one to keep. ;)

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
Forgive my English, maybe 'dealer' was better, but I find it really hilarious that you pay attention to a definition, rather than the return, after years, of this watch ...

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Forgive my English, maybe 'dealer' was better, but I find it really hilarious that you pay attention to a definition, rather than the return, after years, of this watch ...
Apologies - it just sounds funny, like "personal assistant" or "personal shopper". Also, "personal TD" is an oxymoron here. Either your dealer is a TD on the RWI TD list, or... they're not a TD, because they're not on the RWI Trusted Dealer list.

I do really like the LHD Pelagos - so it is indeed good news.

Reactions: pompompurin

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I like it too. The problem I have with the Pelagos is the incredibly goofy text. ‘Rotor self winding’ utterly pointless, and on every other Rolex / Tudor, Officially certified comes last. Idiots.

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
Apologies - it just sounds funny, like "personal assistant" or "personal shopper". Also, "personal TD" is an oxymoron here. Either your dealer is a TD on the RWI TD list, or... they're not a TD, because they're not on the RWI Trusted Dealer list.

I do really like the LHD Pelagos - so it is indeed good news.

Yes, it sounds funny, personal trainer :D

Reactions: pompompurin

Domisus

Renowned Member
28/3/18
Austria
I am also exited to see the LHD back. But I absolutly hate the spacing between the lugs and the SEL's. I hope they fix that in future batches

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
I wouldn't be sure, they aren't doing many. I got mine yesterday. I compared it to the one I bought years ago, also XF, and I decided to keep the old one, I think it's done better.

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
I wouldn't be sure, they aren't doing many. I got mine yesterday. I compared it to the one I bought years ago, also XF, and I decided to keep the old one, I think it's done better.

That's a shame. I tried on the gen a couple times in store and thought it looked great, but the photos of the rep don't look that hot.

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
That's right, I think it's worth buying it new, or a good used one

Pixlputterman

Renowned Member
8/1/19
Idaho
I just got one of these and I love it but the clasp isnt "tight" or "secure".

Its like what ever spring behind the ceramic balls is weak..... I have the watch fitting on the loose side and if you give me a decent high five the clasp comes undone lol

Anyone have this issue? Im not having the droop issue like other reported, and the fitment of the metal pieces is good.

Last edited:

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
Hi, I'm sorry, I can't help you, I sold mine right away, the comparison with the previous one from years ago was merciless, despite being from the same factory, XF.

Reactions: mag8