• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seek advice on ZF Tudor Blackbay (1st time purchase)

randomstring

5/1/13
If you like it, then yeah.

the 58 blue has more hype right now, but the original BB is a great watch if you like a little more wrist presence.

keep in mind that Tudor replaced the model in the link (nicknamed “rose”) with the “shield” model. Which I think even in rep form is a bit thicker, to match the gen. I imagine most dealers are only going to have the shield model. I think some dealers put them on sale a while ago, no idea if that’s still going.

check QC pics for crooked markers

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
I had this exact watch and a BB58 blue. They are both great but as randomstring says, I don’t think this one is available anymore. Best message the TDs and ask for confirmation

denoxster

Known Member
6/4/18
USA
I had this exact watch and a BB58 blue. They are both great but as randomstring says, I don’t think this one is available anymore. Best message the TDs and ask for confirmation

How is this watch compared to latest shield version?

denoxster

Known Member
6/4/18
USA
The latest sheild version is a lot thicker in the midcase. It doesn’t bother a lot of people but it bugged the hell out of me.

Thanks for your response. I am aware about that, in term of accuracy not sure if there's improvement on both. I like slimmer watch as well. Breitling Avenger II Blacksteel sit on my wrist perfectly, love that watch.