• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The House of Tudor

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ello all! Post number 5000! Yay!

I've been working on my next little pictorial article about another small sub-selection of my watch collection. And at the same time, I've been posting the usual nonsense around the forum. And I could see that my 5000th post was fast approaching - so my intention was to celebrate it with a new picture post, which this time is dedicated to my current crop of Tudors. Anyway, what's happened is that time got away from me - mainly because I spend too much of it posting nonsense on the forums, which in turn has accelerated my post count towards this milestone. Oh the irony.

But I didn't want to waste my 5000th post completely, so what I thought I'd do is run a trailer for the upcoming article, because I've already done the title image for it. And posting this will give me the incentive to get on and finish the whole thing. So here's the title image, and you'll all just have to wait now until I get my lazy bottom in gear and take the rest of the pics.

COMING SOON!!*

jU4zLk.jpg

And after that pic it'll go blah blah a bit of Tudor history, blah blah rep number 1, some pics, blah blah rep number 2, some pics, blah blah and yeah you get the idea.

Thanks to RWI (and the guys over the road at RWG.bz) for being here and keeping me off wider social media for the past few years.

*ish. Probably.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The trailer has dropped :thumbsup:

Always enjoy your write ups, so am looking forward to this one too Sir & could actually sway me towards my first ever Tudor ;)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Gratz !

Reactions: p0pperini

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Excellent , looking forward for this. Congratulations for your nice performance in this forum good Sir.

Reactions: p0pperini

GemahenLahen

Looking Around
20/1/22
If you ever finish this you must delete all the coments berofe your article :)
Or this is just to hype this a liit bit more :)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
If you ever finish this you must delete all the coments berofe your article :)
Or this is just to hype this a liit bit more :)
Well, I got the Kermit feature done...

Anyway, in the time since I posted this I have three more Tudors to add to the lineup. Which means a bigger post, that will take even longer for me to get round to and finish.

And in the meantime, I discovered a new edition of Car Mechanic Simulator had been released, which will eat hundreds of hours of junkyard and barn trawling, car restoration and collecting...