• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HOW to order watch strap from ZICZAC LEATHER

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
Here is the instruction how to order from Ziczac Leather

Email to : [email protected]

For strap available please visit : Ziczac Leather - Ziczac Leather Workshop

The price range is around $45 - 59

For custom made strap :

The price is $49-59 depending on the leather type
Custom-made work will take around 2 weeks to finish.

We will send pictures of the finished strap before shipping to the customer.

So there is no surprise when delivery.

Here is the form for custom made strap

-Leather type :

-Color :

-Strap size :

-Length :

-Padding :

-Stitching color :

-Lining color :

-Note:

Another way is to visit our website and fill the form for custom made strap
https://ziczacleather.com/custom-made-order/

If you guys have any question about custom made strap just leave commend bellow I will try my best to reply in time
Thank you so much

51660033025_e9870cec23_b.jpg

51496753663_83dc6d312d_b.jpg

51327455233_56ce87f090_b.jpg

51117619320_35e666bf04_h.jpg

51186610931_08ba387aed_o.jpg

Reactions: JLFast

Benchmark

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/4/21
USA
I emailed you on Thursday still waiting on a reply.

I was looking for 3 custom straps….

Reactions: hzha8687

loganvonstrangle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/22
So I see some of these say "For Panerai" "For Breitling". Why does it matter? Is it a styling thing or will they literally only fit on certain time pieces?

realgenericuser

25/2/17
Ordered a cool looking ostrich strap. Looking forward to it. Thanks for joining as a vendor.

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
So I see some of these say "For Panerai" "For Breitling". Why does it matter? Is it a styling thing or will they literally only fit on certain time pieces?

Hello sir
Thank you so much for your recommend
I wrote it on title for customers easily understand it is suitable for these models than other watch for the thickness and style of straps

Neptune22

Horology Curious
24/2/22
CONUS
great looking straps on your website!. I would like to place an order for a custom strap. I sent the form through your website with all the info but have not received a response yet. Also tried Whatsapp but same result. When submitting the form I did not get a request for payment so not sure if it went through? What is the best way to reach you and what is the expected response time? Thanks!!

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
great looking straps on your website!. I would like to place an order for a custom strap. I sent the form through your website with all the info but have not received a response yet. Also tried Whatsapp but same result. When submitting the form I did not get a request for payment so not sure if it went through? What is the best way to reach you and what is the expected response time? Thanks!!

Hello sir
Please let me know your emaill address so I can check the details
For the custom made form on website, I will do manual check the details before send invocie to you
So fill up the info of your custom-made is the first step for me to get all info of your strap . No payment requested for this step

Reactions: Neptune22

Neptune22

Horology Curious
24/2/22
CONUS
Hi, I placed two orders on April 12 and have not heard back since. One of the orders was a custom strap and was supposed to receive notice when it was completed and before it ships. I’ve sent various emails but no response. What is the expected time for turnaround of a custom order and what would be normal shipping time to USA? Thanks!

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Hi, I placed two orders on April 12 and have not heard back since. One of the orders was a custom strap and was supposed to receive notice when it was completed and before it ships. I’ve sent various emails but no response. What is the expected time for turnaround of a custom order and what would be normal shipping time to USA? Thanks!

Hello sir
Please let me know your email address so I can check your order

Neptune22

Horology Curious
24/2/22
CONUS
I sent you my email on PM and also replied to yoir emails on several occasions. thanks

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
avez vous des sangles toutes prêtes pour AP Diver ? si oui, je pourrais voir des photos et les tarifs, merci

Andy83n

Patron
1/3/20
Jersey
Hello, I would like a black leather rallye / perforated strap for my Tudor GMT to be used with a deployment clasp.

22mm lug width, 18mm at clasp.

Is this achievable

Frankaai

28/10/20
Belfast
Hi, before I send an email I want to know if you can make a strap for an omega seamaster 300?