• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to my section

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
-Hello guys

-My name is Cang and I’m the founder of Ziczac leather

and I’m very happy to offer our watch strap as a supporting vendor

-I think a lot of you using Ziczac strap already but some others still don’t know about our straps yet

So I’m very happy to be here to tell you more about me and about my works

-We are a leather workshop based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and we are working with leather goods and our strength is the watch strap.

-There are a lot of processes and spend multiple hours completing 1 pair of strap to deliver to our customer. We are happy to make it with 100% care to bring a new look for the watch. Our straps come with hand-stitching as well and we improving our process by time

-We also have a social channels like Instagram and Youtube so you guys can follow them to take a look at our daily work

-Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ziczac.watchstrap/

-Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMI...O6cvODVRNkZiMQ

-Finally my pleasure to make watch straps for RWI members

-Thank you so much

51706184145_bff1bf0fa4_b.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We are more than happy to have you here, ZicZac is a very good strap maker producing top-quality straps for very good prices. I can personally recommend you as I have several of your straps most of which are actually on genuine watches, not just reps. I am quite excited that we have been able to convince you to join the RWI family and offer you a warm welcome to it. I'm sure you will be a good fit here.

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
A good watchstrap is a piece of art, welcome on board and all the best!

Also thank you to RWI and those who made this possible, adding yet another exciting feature and service to this forum.

Reactions: SSW09

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
We are more than happy to have you here, ZicZac is a very good strap maker producing top-quality straps for very good prices. I can personally recommend you as I have several of your straps most of which are actually on genuine watches, not just reps. I am quite excited that we have been able to convince you to join the RWI family and offer you a warm welcome to it. I'm sure you will be a good fit here.

Thank you boss

Reactions: SSW09

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I have more than 10 of your straps and I can also highly recommend you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy83n

Patron
1/3/20
Jersey
Hello sir, do you make a strap that would fit the Vacheron Constantin quick release system

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
I’ve been trying to place an order for almost 3 weeks and the person managing the instagram is too busy to accept my payment and place an order . Why is ordering / customer service so bad ?

I have purchased before and service was not great but better then currently.

Disappointed customer .