• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC MUT Replica crocodile band options

has400

Looking Around
19/7/20
Hey RWI,
I've just ordered a Master Ultra Thin Moon ZF from Miro Time and from my skimming of other posts I think I should buy a new band for the rep as the one it comes with isn't the best. This leads me to my questions, is there a band that people recommend getting for this watch, i have set my mind on getting black crocodile already. Im having trouble figuring out the best place to buy the new band and how long/which type of band I should be getting.
Will this be suitable - https://ziczacleather.com/product/21...or-jlc-wt5632/ I just measured my wrist and it's around 17cm, as an example will this band be too long once I put the clasp on it?
I've sent ziczac on whatsapp for more info but just wanted others opinions too.
Cheers,
Harrison.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
I have the same watch and purchased a black crocodile strap from ZicZac and it was perfect.
I have purchased about 10 straps from him about in the past two years and they were all to my specifications.

That being said, I have been trying to communicate with him on three straps, and communicating is extremely difficult.

I have sent two emails via his web site with no answer. I then contacted him through a Gmail address I had for him that I used a year ago. He answered not knowing why he was not receiving his emails from the email listed on his website.

I responded to his email, Sending additional images of my requirements for the three straps I wish to order, and no answer.

I am hesitant to just credit him funds without first discussing it with him.

Have you been in contact with him???