This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YourWatch
    started a topic Welcome to YourWatch.io!

Welcome to YourWatch.io!

Welcome to YourWatch.io! We would like to thank the administration of this wonderful place for the allowance to be here. A bit of a word about us.

We have few years of experience of selling reps, and we really enjoy what we do. Here a few key points that we offer:

- We are EU-based. We work wen you are awake, so almost always available for a chat or e-mail from 8:00 to 23:00;
    - We do not have a huge staff to feed, so the prices are the best around. And of course, we do promos regularly the time when we sell almost at factory prices and some beer money for us;
    - We are working hard on a local stock. Of course, it is not really possible to have every watch here, but most popular models are being pre-ordered and stocked locally, so the delivery might be super-fast. However, this is not guaranteed service and a subject to availability, and soon we will have a live EU stock indicator on our website;
    - Quality control is another thing that we do differently. Although that currently it is done traditionally via e-mailing QC pictures, that will change very soon. We are developing a built-in system, so you will see the pictures right from your YourWatch.io personal account, and never ever any QCs will get lost, wrongly approved or messed up;
    - We provide standard set of delivery methods, but with one exception. Most sellers offer EU forwarding via UK, but as UK is leaving the EU by the end of 2020, this will no longer work. But we do that via different EU country, and will not be affected at all;
    - Every watch is covered with a six month warranty. Nothing special, but... the return address is also in EU, so no more stress of sending the watch back to China and waiting months to get it sorted!

YourWatch.io

• YourWatch
    replied
    Originally posted by mordret View Post
    What about VSF?
    Are they also closed at the moment?
    Everyone closed now

Leave a comment:

• mordret
    replied
    What about VSF?
    Are they also closed at the moment?

Leave a comment:

• ProGamer73061
    replied
    Approved on 13.01. not sended out till yet. No problem. Chill out. ;-) yw is nothing for you if you can’t wait... yw has good prices, good service but for sure it’s not the fastest.

Gesendet von iPad Pro mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Guenne
    replied
    Same for me. Also approved on the 15th

Leave a comment:

• StevieH
    replied
    Originally posted by YourWatch View Post
    If qc ok then will be fast
    Yes, I approved the QC on 15th and Julian said "Processing your order for shipping ASAP" but not received any tracking yet.

Leave a comment:

• YourWatch
    replied
    Originally posted by StevieH View Post

Even of the QC was approved a few days ago (15th). Sorry not sure when the cut off date was?
    If qc ok then will be fast

Leave a comment:

• YourWatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Allanoakley View Post

What is the situation with Noob factory?
    Not working

Leave a comment:

• Allanoakley
    replied

The only problem now is that some factories are closed already because of the upcoming NY, so you will git your watch fast only if the maker of that watch is still working.
    What is the situation with Noob factory?

Leave a comment:

• StevieH
    replied

The only problem now is that some factories are closed already because of the upcoming NY, so you will git your watch fast only if the maker of that watch is still working.
    Even of the QC was approved a few days ago (15th). Sorry not sure when the cut off date was?

Leave a comment:

• YourWatch
    replied
    Originally posted by StevieH View Post

Thank you - looking forward to getting my 2nd order to the UK very soon now then.

Leave a comment:

• StevieH
    replied
    Thanks for you input, StevieH!

We are working hard to improve our services! We have updated our delivery policies, and now the delivery to UK is cheaper, guaranteed by default, and is around 10 days. US deliveries are now also very fast - around a week. However, Guaranteed deliveries to the EU remain a bit low - hopefully we will be able to fix it soon as well.
    Thank you - looking forward to getting my 2nd order to the UK very soon now then.

Leave a comment:

• YourWatch
    replied
    Thanks for you input, StevieH!

We are working hard to improve our services! We have updated our delivery policies, and now the delivery to UK is cheaper, guaranteed by default, and is around 10 days. US deliveries are now also very fast - around a week. However, Guaranteed deliveries to the EU remain a bit low - hopefully we will be able to fix it soon as well.

Leave a comment:

• StevieH
    replied
    Originally posted by Tudex View Post
    Hi everyone.
    My watch arrived. This is the timeline from ordering to getting the watch:
    2/11/2020 order placed
    3/11 paid and confirmed
    17/11 QC pics received and approved
    23/11 first tracking code received after request
    18/12 order arrived at EU country post office
    19/12 picked up by YW from post office
    23/12 order reshipped to final destination
    26/12 second tracking code received after request
    14/1/2021 order arrived

QC pics were of acceptable definition and showed some stains on the watch that seemed flaws. After asking I’ve been told there were just dirt. I received it clean.
    Timegrapher test pic included, no waterproof test done by YW.

The watch arrived in a brown paper box, wrapped in pluriball and in its plastic box (Rolex service type).
    The watch itself had all stickers on, all bracelet links and a plastic protection over the bezel.

I’m very pleased with the watch and the service provided and I’ll most probably choose YourWatch again for further purchases.
    Thank you.

Seems a typical timeline, but hopefully they can pick up the pace a little.

For me, my hopefully constructive feedback is:
    • The price is right, with the discount code
    • The delivery costs now seem to be very competitive after the recent adjustment, thank you
    • The service seems to be great
    • The communications seems to be good, albeit you do have to chase for tracking at times, when this should be notified automatically
    • The delivery timescales need to be shortened. eg. I received a delivery from one TD yesterday in 6 days! (China to UK)
    • Like all TDs the QC process needs to have a little more input from them, like maybe cleaning the face of marks, but many TDs are the same, except maybe Lucy. (Some are more unscrupulous than others even trying to hide imperfections hoping that you won't notice, rather than just rejecting for you - not seen any evidence from YW on that front, and long may it continue)

I am still very happy with them and just waiting on my 2nd order, but have no reason not to use them so far, unless you need to receive your purchase very quick, but need to pay a little more for that privilege.

Thank you Your Watch - keep up the great work and service.

Leave a comment:

• Tudex
    replied
    Hi everyone.
    My watch arrived. This is the timeline from ordering to getting the watch:
    2/11/2020 order placed
    3/11 paid and confirmed
    17/11 QC pics received and approved
    23/11 first tracking code received after request
    18/12 order arrived at EU country post office
    19/12 picked up by YW from post office
    23/12 order reshipped to final destination
    26/12 second tracking code received after request
    14/1/2021 order arrived

QC pics were of acceptable definition and showed some stains on the watch that seemed flaws. After asking I’ve been told there were just dirt. I received it clean.
    Timegrapher test pic included, no waterproof test done by YW.

The watch arrived in a brown paper box, wrapped in pluriball and in its plastic box (Rolex service type).
    The watch itself had all stickers on, all bracelet links and a plastic protection over the bezel.

I’m very pleased with the watch and the service provided and I’ll most probably choose YourWatch again for further purchases.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X