This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taternik View Post
    Hello YourWatch, On your website you write: "YourWatch Guaranteed Available only for customers in the European Union. Safest and slowest delivery method - up to 1.5 months. As some European countries have very strict customs, and may seize your order, we offer a solution. When you select this method, your package is insured against loss, seizure or any import duties. " Does this mean that a watch ordered from China is first delivered to your headquarters in the EU and then you send it to the target country of the buyer who lives in the EU? Thank you and good luck
    I have to say that I am hoping that 1.5 months is an extreme. When I have ordered from Angus puretime or ryanwayer they normally come in about 7-10 days, although I have to say I am still waiting for nearly 2 weeks to dispatch after QC approval from puretime who has gone rather quiet recently, so hope they are all ok.
    Last edited by StevieH; 29-10-20, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post

I have to say that I am hoping that 1.5 months is an extreme. When I have ordered from Angus puretime or ryanwayer they normally come in about 7-10 days, although I have to say I am still waiting for nearly 2 weeks to dispatch after QC approval from puretime who has gone rather quiet recently, so hope they are all ok.
      Yes, it is an extreme value, as due current COVID-19 thing some wonders might happen. However, the latest few boxes that we received came here in 2 weeks.
      YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Yes, it is an extreme value, as due current COVID-19 thing some wonders might happen. However, the latest few boxes that we received came here in 2 weeks.
        Result - so excited and looking forward to receiving my watch and testing your service

Comment

Does this mean that a watch ordered from China is first shipped to your EU location and then shipped to the buyer's country of destination who lives in the EU? Please reply. Thank you very much and best regards

Comment

Does this mean that a watch ordered from China is first shipped to your EU location and then shipped to the buyer's country of destination who lives in the EU? Please reply. Thank you very much and best regards
            Is there a reason/concern for the question??

I guess it doesn't matter what the journey is that it takes, as long as you safely receive your watch, and in the shortest possible time?

Comment

Hello, In my country, the customs are very strict. Therefore, I would prefer the watch to first go to the YourWatch office located in the EU. Parcels sent between EU countries are safer. They are not subject to such strict customs. Therefore, I am asking because it is important to me.

Comment

I can understand that, and we all have those concerns. They have a guaranteed delivery option to mitigate these seizure risks once in your basket (they have other options that are not guaranteed too, but clearly an unwise risk), and I guess you would be wise to take this option.

Comment

Placed first order totday. Communication was fast, efficient and good. I will update. First impression was good.

Comment

Yes, exactly.
                    YourWatch.io

Comment

Thank you brother, I think I will be your next customer soon. I hope you will stay with us at RWI for a long time.

Comment

I might be dumb but in my brain simplicity is key, so I went for the simple $15 EMS shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you brother, I think I will be your next customer soon. I hope you will stay with us at RWI for a long time.
                          For sure You are always welcome!
                          YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                            I might be dumb but in my brain simplicity is key, so I went for the simple $15 EMS shipping

15 is not EMS, it is regular tracked post. EMS is that one Direct shipping.
                            YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

15 is not EMS, it is regular tracked post. EMS is that one Direct shipping.
                              Exactly my point, too confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Exactly my point, too confusing

We have updated the name of the shipping method already to avoid confusion.
                                YourWatch.io

Comment

Working...
                                X