This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgentChaos View Post
    Highly interested in the EU stock counter.
    Have a look above. Actually, our current delivery time from China is around 2 weeks after the QC is approved, so you can just put a regular order with us.
    YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by colea View Post
      Welcome!
      I hope you make a list of your stock watches in EU very soon !!!!!
      Hello Mentioned it few messages above. However, any watch can be delivered here in around 2 weeks after the QC is done, so that is also a nice way to go for
      YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post
        Welcome, that's very nice news!
        And you are welcome as well
        YourWatch.io

Comment

Welcome.

How much are the shipping costs to eu-country?

Comment

Hi and welcome
            ​​​​​​Giving u a try, 3 watches. Mail sendt, not in ur website stock yet

Comment

Originally posted by Twinny View Post
              Welcome.

I just had a chat on the website and was quoted $65.00 for EU delivery. Still seems to work out competitive compared to other TD prices.
              Last edited by Pierre Le Trek; 25-10-20, 22:39.

Comment

Welcome.

I just had a chat on the website and was quoted $65.00 for EU delivery. Still seems to work out competitive compared to other TD prices.
                Basically that is the most expensive way, and up to 3 watches will cost the same 65 USD. And if you need even more watches - every 3 watches will cost you extra 32 USD. So buying 6 watches will be 97 usd for a hassle-free EU delivery. In the next week we will also offer

Of course we can send via direct DHL or EMS, or even a regular China Post - will be cheaper, but no warranties if it will be lost somewhere, or seized. And due the nature and price of the items, saving 20 bucks on delivery does not really make any sense.
                YourWatch.io

Comment

Welcome.

Getting back to you via email
                  YourWatch.io

Comment

Welcome and good luck in your venture.

Like other users have mentioned, the only payment option within the website appears to be bitcoin. Will you be adding the other payment methods to the drop down list on the order page or should we use a different way to order watches if we want to pay by another method (I'm not ready to order, but when I do, I want to use TransferWise)?

Also, to which EU country do faulty watches need to be sent to?

Many thanks.
                    Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Website and prices look good. I wonder if this will be easier for us in the US as well since shipping seems to be worse than usual coming from China.

Comment

Excited, I’ll be giving you guys a trial run on my next order.

Comment

Welcome, nice to have a dealer in the EU. Your website looks great. Good luck and perhaps we will do business in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by saucin View Post
                            Excited, I’ll be giving you guys a trial run on my next order.
                            You are very welcome!
                            YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by stanevo6 View Post
                              Welcome, nice to have a dealer in the EU. Your website looks great. Good luck and perhaps we will do business in the near future.
                              Great, looking forward for a cooperation!
                              YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                                Welcome and good luck in your venture.

Like other users have mentioned, the only payment option within the website appears to be bitcoin. Will you be adding the other payment methods to the drop down list on the order page or should we use a different way to order watches if we want to pay by another method (I'm not ready to order, but when I do, I want to use TransferWise)?

Also, to which EU country do faulty watches need to be sent to?

Many thanks.
                                Hello We will add new methods very soon, still in development. Returns should be posted to Lithuania or Latvia via registered mail.
                                YourWatch.io

Comment

Working...
                                X