Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this is the right place, but: How much does the carefree package "YourWatch Guaranteed (EU") cost?!

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Freakoid View Post
      Track ID received :-)
      Mine has been in Tracked transit for 16 days now. Safely received my order from Puretime today in just 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post

Mine has been in Tracked transit for 16 days now. Safely received my order from Puretime today in just 7 days.
        I wonder what would PT do when Brexit is there, and no more UK postal heaven.
        YourWatch.io

Comment

By the tracking, it should drop into our EU warehouse any day. We still have few years to build up a faster EU forwarding service Btw we love how we are compared to the 10yr old rep selling monsters!
          YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

I wonder what would PT do when Brexit is there, and no more UK postal heaven.
            Or EU postal heaven too, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

By the tracking, it should drop into our EU warehouse any day. We still have few years to build up a faster EU forwarding service Btw we love how we are compared to the 10yr old rep selling monsters!
              My thoughts too - don't forget the additional work we discussed - will try and remind you when I spot the delivery on the tracking.

Comment

Or EU postal heaven too, I guess
                Well, I believe attitude to the packages from EU will be still much better than from China.
                YourWatch.io

Comment

My thoughts too - don't forget the additional work we discussed - will try and remind you when I spot the delivery on the tracking.
                  Yes, will do for sure.
                  YourWatch.io

Comment

My order is showing on the tracking at ‘transit station in transit’ after being dispatched 5 days ago. Not sure exactly what that means but it seems to be on its way

Comment

Got my QC Pics 8 days ago and still not shipped

Comment

Originally posted by D3nn15 View Post
                        Got my QC Pics 8 days ago and still not shipped
                        Must be in transit ages ago. Please contact us somehow for a tracking information
                        YourWatch.io

Comment

Anyone who missed the tracking info - please contact us, we have everything moving and shipping, tracking available. But seems someone missed the the tracking information
                          YourWatch.io

Comment

Just another update for 19 days in transit for the first leg. Not a complaint, or criticism, as we need to be patient in this game for a safe delivery, but to set expectations and help those also waiting.

Mine is still in transit - last update was

2020-11-12 10:00 CHINA, Item sent abroad (EDI-received)

Comment

Just another update for 19 days in transit for the first leg. Not a complaint, or criticism, as we need to be patient in this game for a safe delivery, but to set expectations and help those also waiting.

Mine is still in transit - last update was

2020-11-12 10:00 CHINA, Item sent abroad (EDI-received)
                              U r not alone..
                              WatchBox is not necessary..

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel View Post
                                U r not alone..
                                I am sure that all is good and so far I am still very happy with the service from them. They are very responsive and helpful, but when we get our watches we will all clearly be much happier. They also agreed to do some tweaks for me in their EU facility too????, which I feel, so far, will be of a higher standard than in a Chinese workshop, but time will tell and I will certainly let everyone know once I receive my watch (v4 Panda).

On another note, and update from something I posted on this thread for delivery time experience comparisons really, my recent order from Puretime (2 Omega watches), placed at the beginning of October, is tracked to be delivered to me today; that took about 8 weeks from Order, for reference. I also did a pre-order of a CHS Batman 'Prototype' from Puretime, which took about 5 weeks and that is gorgeous with no speed bumps either ????

Comment

Working...
                                X