This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monet333 View Post

So you guys don't cover if it gets lost or customs take it?
    No, we don't. But we have Guaranteed method. Yes, expensive, but that includes the coverage against loss or seizure. Your choice
    YourWatch.io

Comment

Yesterday I also placed an order from YourWatch !
      Communication on their Live Chat was superb and Julian helped me also during my doubtful choosing process LOL

Now waiting for the QC

Comment

Originally posted by robman8 View Post
        Yesterday I also placed an order from YourWatch !
        Communication on their Live Chat was superb and Julian helped me also during my doubtful choosing process LOL

Now waiting for the QC
        YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Angel91 View Post
          Having some trouble now with them... don’t want to specify as they’ve answered saying they would solve it in 24h. I hope that’s the case. I’ll keep you guys posted.
          How’s this going? Whatever it was

Comment

Originally posted by Peterswatching View Post

How’s this going? Whatever it was
            There was an issue that a customer missed an important email from us and got angry. Not sure why he waited 2 days and didn't even bump us through here or chat.
            YourWatch.io

Comment

QC validated right now!

Comment

Well, in my case, for the sake of transparency, I will explain what happened.
                yourwatch has always answered promptly to my requests.
                This is my second rep purchase so there are also some errors from my side on the issue.
                I received qc, the watched seemed fine (Rolex oyster perpetual). When it arrived, it was visibly scratched in the clasp and it wasn’t in the qc photos. They answered saying that it was my fault because I had accepted the qc pics, and offered Two possibilities to soca the problem: to have it sent back (on my expense), or some money to have it polished myself.
                I accepted the second one. I have to admit everything looked a bit shady. At least they answered my emails quickly and offered a solution.

Comment

I checked with them. Currently they have hardly any EU stock. Triangular shipping to EU is 65$.

Comment

Originally posted by jackflash View Post
                    I checked with them. Currently they have hardly any EU stock. Triangular shipping to EU is 65$.
                    Some stock coming very soon
                    YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Some stock coming very soon
                      Great to hear! The more TDs that can deliver directly from the EU the better!

Comment

How much is shipping from EU stock to EU? How Long is the transit time? Which carrier do You use?

Comment

Originally posted by ace9333 View Post
                          Update: I placed my order on 31st Oct. received QC pics by around Nov 6th and I asked for additional pics which were sent over to me on Nov 9th. Approved them and now waiting for shipping. Spoke to James from the chat support ( which I must say has been quite great) and he mentioned it will take 2-3 weeks as they have changed their shipping from DHL to EMS.

now fingers crossed and waiting..
                          Ok big update .. just received my watch today(1st rep ever) .lt looks great.the band is a little stiff but I assume it will get more comfortable with use.
                          overall very happy with customer service. Will test it out a few days and keep the group posted

Came well packaged and protected .overall 20 days from order being placed and to get it in hand and I’m based in the US this shipped directly from China via ems.

Keep it up yourwatch.io . The customer service and price got me here and now looking to place my next order in a few days. Pics of the packaging and watch below.

https://imgur.com/gallery/8EiUHiD

Comment

You are lucky, I order mine the October 28, still waiting...
                            Greetings from France
                            Rep owned
                            : None for the moment
                            Projects: Omega Aqua Terra 15.000 Gauss - Rolex Milgauss 116400GV

Comment

Originally posted by Bohort View Post
                              You are lucky, I order mine the October 28, still waiting...
                              1 month delivery for a triangular shipping is the standard. Don't worry.
                              Vous parlez français ? Yes, we do! RWI en français : The French Corner 🇫🇷

Comment

According to Julian from Yourwatch, my parcel is still being processed by the the shipping agency.
                                He didn't gave me the new tracking number (the first parcel has been returned to the sender) so wait and see
                                Last edited by Bohort; 22-11-20, 19:39.
                                Greetings from France
                                Rep owned
                                : None for the moment
                                Projects: Omega Aqua Terra 15.000 Gauss - Rolex Milgauss 116400GV

Comment

Working...
                                X