Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See the 12 index Vs 6 Index. Due to the line of the dial we can see that the 12 index is a bit too far on the left.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank YourWatch (James and Julian) team for their responsiveness and attentiveness. The factory has already been contacted for a new watch. Thanks to them!

Comment

Originally posted by Freakoid View Post

See the 12 index Vs 6 Index. Due to the line of the dial we can see that the 12 index is a bit too far on the left.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank YourWatch (James and Julian) team for their responsiveness and attentiveness. The factory has already been contacted for a new watch. Thanks to them!
      It looks more like the dial face is misaligned imo, since the V lines up well with the ‘60’ - either way, it’s not perfect. Good spot, that detail might have passed me by

Comment

Originally posted by Peterswatching View Post

It looks more like the dial face is misaligned imo, since the V lines up well with the ‘60’ - either way, it’s not perfect. Good spot, that detail might have passed me by
        It is not the dial, but the markers dial lines are perfectly aligned with the bracelet mounts:
        YourWatch.io

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Placed my order on the 9/11 and I’m still waiting tor my QC photos! I’ll update here accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

It is not the dial, but the markers dial lines are perfectly aligned with the bracelet mounts:
              Wow, those markers at the 5 and 55 are way out in that illustration

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post

Wow, those markers at the 5 and 55 are way out in that illustration
                Do agree for the 55. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Freakoid View Post
                  Do agree for the 55. :-)

I think more the 05, when compared with the 25?

boy we are getting picky!! I doubt anyone would notice except for this level or forensic analysis, and we all know we can find loads if we look hard enough.

Comment

On which site you Track your Trackingnumber from China to eu?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Trdso View Post
                      On which site you Track your Trackingnumber from China to eu?

Sent from the RWI mobile app
                      I always use https://www.17track.net/en

Comment

Having some trouble now with them... don’t want to specify as they’ve answered saying they would solve it in 24h. I hope that’s the case. I’ll keep you guys posted.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post

I think more the 05, when compared with the 25?

boy we are getting picky!! I doubt anyone would notice except for this level or forensic analysis, and we all know we can find loads if we look hard enough.
                          You are right. The only important point for me is the index at 12 since the lines of the dial underline the misalignment.
                          Last edited by Freakoid; 17-11-20, 21:29.

Comment

Just to mention one more time: the communication is quick and efficient with YourWatch team.

Comment

Originally posted by bootlegboy View Post
                              Placed my order on the 9/11 and I’m still waiting tor my QC photos! I’ll update here accordingly.
                              Would love to get a PM to check it's status, as some of you are really shy to ask it in the live chat
                              YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchje90 View Post
                                Just placed my first order (Omega Planet Ocean 'Tai Chi'). Forgot about the discount code, but that was no problem whatsoever for the customer service, extremely helpful and quick with the livechat. I live in the EU and made use of the $65 shipping/triangle option (although I've bought plenty of order reps with the ordinary $45 elsewhere without a hassle). I'm excited and will most definitely keep you guys updated!
                                So just to give you all an update; I received the QC last Sunday. Although the pictures were of mediocre quality, I eventually did GL it (after asking if the bezel was indeed bi-directional). Not long after my GL, the status of my order was changed to shipped. I didn't receive a tracker... But okay? I still fully trust to receive my watch, but man... All these unknowns and waiting for what, a couple bucks less? Nah. Wish I could turn back time and just placed an order elsewhere. Knowing that I would receive the piece within an acceptable time. Because after reading some other posts, I'd be grateful if I'd receive my order within 4 weeks after this post.

Good luck with your further business, but you haven't won me over with your fast communication. It's the watch I want to receive quickly. Just like at some of your competitors. Do hope that you will pull through with my current order of course. But it's a hope, not a certainty.

Comment

Working...
                                X