This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little update from my order made the 28 of october:
    My watch has been returned to the sender the 12 november due to a scan fail by China post.
    It has to be resend according to James from a mail the 15 november.
    Greetings from France
    Watch owned
    : Omega Aqua Terra 15.000 Gauss - Omega LMPO 1948
    Wishing list: Rolex Daytona 116500 - Rolex Submariner 114060 - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch - Rolex 124300 green dial - Jessica Alba

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post
      Basically guys who do QC are not really trained to see every glimpse detail in every watch, they just take watch, make some shots and done. Having someone who really understands every nuance of every model is not really possible. So it is easier to give QC to the customer, get a detailed feedback, and then based on that feedback, either to process the shipment or to thoroughly complain to the factory and get it sorted.

How are things going with the hiring and training of the new QC people? My order of 2 watches was marked paid as of 12 days ago, and still no QC... was really hoping to have them in hand before the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by MolluskMan View Post
        How are things going with the hiring and training of the new QC people? My order of 2 watches was marked paid as of 12 days ago, and still no QC... was really hoping to have them in hand before the holidays.
        I got the QC through on mine after 8 days (might have just been an easier to obtain watch) so hopefully you will get yours soon

Comment

Originally posted by fredflintstone View Post
          Its ok found it, though there's only 2 reviews there.
          Obviously its early days for a new dealer.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
          Yes we are very new to the forum. But we think after a month there will be lots of reviews, as first customers are already receiving their orders.
          YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by MolluskMan View Post
            Please PM your order number, we will check it.
            YourWatch.io

Comment

Hmm you guys seems promising. Will check you up

Poslano sa mog SM-N986B koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bohort View Post
                Little update from my order made the 28 of october:
                My watch has been returned to the sender the 12 november due to a scan fail by China post.
                It has to be resend according to James from a mail the 15 november.
                Bad luck... But I'm sure James will handle it.
                🇫🇷 RWI en français -> The French Corner
                * Watchmaking tools, tutorials, builds -> Ex-ki corner in english
                * Outils, tutoriels, bidouillages horlogers -> Ex-ki corner en français

Comment

Well I've just paid for a dssd, I'll keep everyone posted.

Sent from my CDY-NX9A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ace9333 View Post
                    Update: I placed my order on 31st Oct. received QC pics by around Nov 6th and I asked for additional pics which were sent over to me on Nov 9th. Approved them and now waiting for shipping. Spoke to James from the chat support ( which I must say has been quite great) and he mentioned it will take 2-3 weeks as they have changed their shipping from DHL to EMS.

now fingers crossed and waiting..
                    Update; Received my tracking number on Friday (11/13) and starting showing progress on ems from today. Now just playing the waiting game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-ki View Post

Bad luck... But I'm sure James will handle it.
                      Yes, we have this under control. And that is what the Guaranteed is for I think 99% would agree that the wait is better than the money lost.
                      YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Yes, we have this under control. And that is what the Guaranteed is for I think 99% would agree that the wait is better than the money lost.
                        Yes, I prefer to wait a little more to be sure to receive it. Its just hard to not know when, I will be patient
                        Greetings from France
                        Watch owned
                        : Omega Aqua Terra 15.000 Gauss - Omega LMPO 1948
                        Wishing list: Rolex Daytona 116500 - Rolex Submariner 114060 - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch - Rolex 124300 green dial - Jessica Alba

Comment

Originally posted by Bohort View Post

Yes, I prefer to wait a little more to be sure to receive it. Its just hard to not know when, I will be patient
                          Basically once you see the package has left China successfully (something like "EDI received" in the tracking), it is 1 week to reach the Europe.
                          YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post

I have literally just received my Tracking number, although it is not on the tracking system yet. Sometimes this does take a day of so, so will continue to update as I get more information.

So far, still all good.
                            Just an update - my watch is still en-route to their EU office and I continue to track daily. Last update was:

2020-11-12 10:00 CHINA, Item sent abroad (EDI-received)

Still chatting to the exceptionally helpful James, who is incredibly responsive (Thanks James). I am predicting that I may hopefully get my watch in my hands in about 10 days time, after delivery, further QC and onward dispatch from their EU office to me in the UK.

I will keep everyone updated with my order to set expectations, but so far, all still good.

Comment

Order on November the 2nd, QC pictures today (November the 17th).
                              Index misaligned at 12. Ask for a new watch ... it seems that this kind of problems are not rarel.
                              Since I'am new in reps, I am a bit ... disappointed. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Freakoid View Post
                                Order on November the 2nd, QC pictures today (November the 17th).
                                Index misaligned at 12. Ask for a new watch ... it seems that this kind of problems are not rarel.
                                Since I'am new in reps, I am a bit ... disappointed. :-D
                                Care to show an image of the misaligned index?

Comment

Working...
                                X