This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to YourWatch.io!

Welcome to YourWatch.io! We would like to thank the administration of this wonderful place for the allowance to be here. A bit of a word about us.

We have few years of experience of selling reps, and we really enjoy what we do. Here a few key points that we offer:

- We are EU-based. We work wen you are awake, so almost always available for a chat or e-mail from 8:00 to 23:00;
    - We do not have a huge staff to feed, so the prices are the best around. And of course, we do promos regularly the time when we sell almost at factory prices and some beer money for us;
    - We are working hard on a local stock. Of course, it is not really possible to have every watch here, but most popular models are being pre-ordered and stocked locally, so the delivery might be super-fast. However, this is not guaranteed service and a subject to availability, and soon we will have a live EU stock indicator on our website;
    - Quality control is another thing that we do differently. Although that currently it is done traditionally via e-mailing QC pictures, that will change very soon. We are developing a built-in system, so you will see the pictures right from your YourWatch.io personal account, and never ever any QCs will get lost, wrongly approved or messed up;
    - We provide standard set of delivery methods, but with one exception. Most sellers offer EU forwarding via UK, but as UK is leaving the EU by the end of 2020, this will no longer work. But we do that via different EU country, and will not be affected at all;
    - Every watch is covered with a six month warranty. Nothing special, but... the return address is also in EU, so no more stress of sending the watch back to China and waiting months to get it sorted!

YourWatch.io
    YourWatch.io

Welcome. Too bad your not in USA. But I'm sure all my friends from eu will be excited to have you near by.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Very nice!! Welcome aboard
        How did the cat get so fat?

Comment

Payment to EU country as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Payment methods accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by kavorca1 View Post
              Welcome. Too bad your not in USA. But I'm sure all my friends from eu will be excited to have you near by.
              Thanks! We can do shipments to USA at the same speed as to Europe. However, if the item is not at our local EU warehouse, will be regular timeframes.
              YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by DaleM View Post
                Interesting.
                You are welcome to to our shop to look around and to chat, as we are instantly available from 8 AM to 10 PM GMT +2
                YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                  Payment to EU country as well?

Yes, bank transfer to EU bank is accepted. We also have UK and US bank accounts for your convenience. Another payment methods to mention are bitcoin, as well as CCs via TransferWise service. For established RWI members we also offer PayPal payments.
                  YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixboy View Post
                    Payment methods accepted?
                    Bank, bitcoin, CC via TransferWise or any other service that supports loads via CCs. For established RWI members we also offer PayPal payments.
                    YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Bank, bitcoin, CC via TransferWise or any other service that supports loads via CCs. For established RWI members we also offer PayPal payments.
                      Thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixboy View Post

Thanks, much appreciated.

You are most welcome!
                        YourWatch.io

Comment

Sounds good, welcome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Replica01 View Post
                            Sounds good, welcome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk
                            Thank you, and you are welcome as well
                            YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Yes, bank transfer to EU bank is accepted. We also have UK and US bank accounts for your convenience. Another payment methods to mention are bitcoin, as well as CCs via TransferWise service. For established RWI members we also offer PayPal payments.
                              Great thank you. Did a little basket with few watches on your website but only option I had to pay was bitcoins...

Oh and welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X