• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Andy & Trustytime: fantastic experience

silverb7rs4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
10/8/16
Hi all - I recently purchased two watches from Andy and the Trustytime team and am please to report my total satisfaction. In fact, I’ve already put in another order with Andy (Rolesor bracelet) and have selected 4 watches for the next batch.

I’ll break up my review into the components that I think will matter to prospective buyers, listed in decreasing importance. For context, I purchased a 126715CNHR (Rootbeer) and an 116613LB (Bluesy)
  1. Quality of the watches: terrific. I’ll just let the pictures do the talking. The pieces keep excellent time and feel robust and ‘weighty’.
  2. Communicativeness: I usually get an answer within the hour, never later than 12hrs from my inquiry/email. Excellent stuff…he’s on top of it all, which all the more impressive given that I’m a first-time buyer from Andy.
  3. Shipping: quick and clear. Door-to-door was under two weeks to the East Coast (12 days to be exact).
  4. Transparency: I always got the sense that I knew where things stand without much doubt or uncertainty. Given that raids and all that is being reported, this takes heightened importance, so it was excellent to get clear answers from Andy throughout.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your support and enjoy your new toys