• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time purchase review

ChockaBlock

Horology Curious
4/4/21
Good interaction with Trusty Time, so I thought I’d report it here. I placed an order on 16 April for a Panerai Bronzo. I used my credit card to back up a virtual card, and Trusty’s website accepted it without a problem. Then the raids came, and when I asked Andrew about my order he said to wait and see what happens after the May holidays. Some factories reopened, but the Panerai was still not available. That’s probably a good thing it because it’s actually way too big for my wrist. So on 13 May, I substituted a ZF Blancpain Fifty Fathoms. QC pics were available two days later, the watch shipped on 19 May and arrived on 28 May.

The watch was well packaged, and arrived undamaged. I can’t be sure, of course, but seems like great care goes into protecting the watch for shipment. The watch looks good, and works well. It does have one flaw, which I saw in the QC but GL’d anyway: The numbers on the bezel do not line up perfectly with the hour markers on the dial. It is noticeable even at a glance — to deal with that, I just turn the bezel so the numbers deliberately don’t line up.

Andrew’s response time for emails is good, given the time difference. I understand why Trusty Time is a TD. I would definitely order from him again, and, in fact, I sent him an email earlier today asking about a specific watch.

Reactions: EuroTime25

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for the support. It was a pleasure serving you