• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Trusty Time

Mattpress

Horology Curious
9/5/21
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

Here at RWI I read positive reports about Trusty Time listed on the list of trusted dealers.

After inquiring with Trusty Time via email, I quickly received a friendly response from Andrew. After I received the information about the method of ordering and shipping, my confidence was quickly won.
On May 3, I ordered my first watch, a Panerai Radiomir PAM00425, via the well-organized website of Trusty Time.
After payment I received clear information about the progress of my order by e-mail. I also received QC photos of the watch in question before it was shipped. After my approval, the watch was shipped. For problems at customs I was reassured!! You can track your order up to the point of delivery via a well-arranged website.
On May 29, my order was received and received in good condition. A top watch from a reliable and very friendly seller!! Andrew, thank you!! All credits go to you!!

Mattpress

Horology Curious
9/5/21
Netherlands
He sure is, kavorca! I now have a PAM 01616 Carbotech, PAM00968 bronzo and an IWC Big Pilot bronzo in mind. That will be my next order from Andrew!!

Reactions: kavorca1

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your support. Pleasure serving you