• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TRUSTY TIME NOT SO TRUSTY!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
With an IQ of 188 why are you buying replica watches when you should be able to buy the real deal?

who said I don't have both?..plus a fake Tag with a chinese "swiss" movement is better than the original which are shit watches...a real Bell & Ross auto aviator is only $1200 on Kijiji...I bought a Breitling automatic superocean with papers for $1800!...do I have money for a real Rolex Daytona?..hell no!....the one I got off Swiss.sr for $1500 USD has a modified Oris movement and is perfectly cloned my jeweller was stunned!..that was a few years back now and not sure how good now but than it was awesome..mine is identical and interchangeable with Gen...hand stack...everything even the same main spring.

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Okay, but please tell me he is at least "ex military," and "6'3'" and has an "IQ of 188."

Are you telling me this homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist is really an unemployed, broke-ass psycho nerd?

You might want to check your intel!..looks like your gender is not the only thing fucked up

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Bigdog54 is broke ? no Gold MC, no $2000 a week paycheck ?
This is a terrible shock, up till now I'd believed everything he'd said.
​​​​​​

when you only know what someone has told you does that make you wise?....sounds like you been drinking too much watermelon juice again?

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
ZFY8rR.gif

joke is on you dummy, renting a mailbox is not a address

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Okay, but please tell me he is at least "ex military," and "6'3'" and has an "IQ of 188."

Are you telling me this homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist is really an unemployed, broke-ass psycho nerd?

what I really enjoyed was faxing Trusty Time return address to some very choice locations, Andrew should enjoy his own tactics!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
​​​​​​

the mailboxes cost $48 bucks a month if you want to rent one...Gold MC and Platinum Visa...$2000 a day at times not a week, 9 locations, 4 IP addresses(this one is visible on purpose), 13 inch cock( flaccid, of course!) that I like to finger paint kitty cat faces on the knob like a sock puppet ..are you happy now Mr Jackson?

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
​​​​​​

are you really a black guy or a really gay white guy with seriously fucked up dreams??..I already know, I just need to see you lie!....bitch!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory

can a tranny be a Karen???

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
listen Andrew you have already been exposed on Reddit, this bullshit site is rated as a shill site for scammers like you...RWI lost all respect! I bought a watch in good faith that was replaced by a piece of junk completely different from QC pics..and it the movement was broken....so fucking weasel midget rat Andrew wants me to pay return shipping??..Chinese authorities is looking for mouse Andrew, he will be in a gulag where he belongs soon. THe moral of this story is watch who you fuck with, I am ex military...he won't escape my reach! If I paid e-transfer I would join the sad group ripped off by midget Andrew, start paying your bills on time and you can have security too asshat!

You do realize that when you quote someone you would then typically respond to what you're quoting? This is in contrast to what you did which is go on another rant that has nothing to do with me or my statement. You still haven't answered my question by posting any actual worthwhile information as to why you keep ranting and raving about them? You do realize there's been a series of raids, And most of the factories are shut down as well as the dealers currently until the situation calms down. This would require you to actually read verses rant and rave as you've been.

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Only £600 a month rent! That is cheap! When combined with earning $2k per day, you must be saving so much money! Good for you Wayne.

sounds like more "trannies gone wild"...probably a packie tranny looking at your location, your poor parents!!...was daddy a pedophile too?

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory

yup definitely one of Andrew's tranny boys, Andrew buggered more Haitian rent boys than Trudeau LoL....the disclaimer at bottom of this website says it all, ever dealer on here are all the shitty ones selling DH Gate junk....oh, wait a minute that is a RWI trusted dealer LoL..is McDonald's your trusted restaurant or Mary Browns??..are you like most trannies sucking cock on the side to pay for Frankenstein fees? ..hahaheeheehahahohohahaheehawhehaw

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
​​​​​​

hey listen! I love fucking cornbread and pigtails , Ryan Upchurch "Hillbilly"!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
MOVED TO THE BRIG

Reactions: cecilcu92

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Careful guys he has a big military reach, like he can reach the balls of the guy who fucks him, maybe even tickle his asshole while being rammed.

Reactions: tedit