• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TRUSTY TIME NOT SO TRUSTY!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
TRUSTY TIME NOT SO TRUSTY ; Andrew is a very untrustworthy weasel and always use credit card to avoid loss as bad experience and sent a watch nothing like the pictures on website....watch does not run whatsoever, it is junk. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
TRUSTY TIME NOT SO TRUSTY ; Andrew is a very untrustworthy weasel and always use credit card to avoid loss as bad experience and sent a watch nothing like the pictures on website....watch does not run whatsoever, it is junk. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Go elsewhere. Your useless whining about trusty time is getting old. Not one actual fact or detail has been offered, only insults and attempts to get people to a known notorious scam website. Your time remaining here on this forum is limited based on your other thread.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

We are all waiting for a picture of your Swiss.sr watch. Don’t be a bitch, post the picture big talker.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I ordered few watches from Trusty and no issues here. Andrew is my go to guy.

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
What a big, stupid and illiterate jerk

does it itch having Andrew's little Chink nuts hanging off your chin, you little shill fink! The only part you got right was the "big" as I am 6'3", my IQ is 188 mofo!...start paying your bills and obfuscating realty, if you had a credit card you could deal with quality dealers unlike Trusty ass fuckers!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Probably someone who owns another site who doesn't like competition :p

I love competition but you need to compare apples to oranges! Trusty Time is unreliable and their website faker than Kamala Harris wig LoL, TRump 2024 has the right idea to carpet bomb the chinks! Some folks still have integrity especially white redneck hillbillies like me!! POYB!!!! 32000 members strong in Kanada alone!!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Go elsewhere. Your useless whining about trusty time is getting old. Not one actual fact or detail has been offered, only insults and attempts to get people to a known notorious scam website. Your time remaining here on this forum is limited based on your other thread.

listen Andrew you have already been exposed on Reddit, this bullshit site is rated as a shill site for scammers like you...RWI lost all respect! I bought a watch in good faith that was replaced by a piece of junk completely different from QC pics..and it the movement was broken....so fucking weasel midget rat Andrew wants me to pay return shipping??..Chinese authorities is looking for mouse Andrew, he will be in a gulag where he belongs soon. THe moral of this story is watch who you fuck with, I am ex military...he won't escape my reach! If I paid e-transfer I would join the sad group ripped off by midget Andrew, start paying your bills on time and you can have security too asshat!

Oline8992

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
does it itch having Andrew's little Chink nuts hanging off your chin, you little shill fink! The only part you got right was the "big" as I am 6'3", my IQ is 188 mofo!...start paying your bills and obfuscating realty, if you had a credit card you could deal with quality dealers unlike Trusty ass fuckers!

With an IQ of 188 why are you buying replica watches when you should be able to buy the real deal?

Reactions: EuroTime25

proxyserv

29/3/12
listen Andrew you have already been exposed on Reddit, this bullshit site is rated as a shill site for scammers like you...RWI lost all respect! I bought a watch in good faith that was replaced by a piece of junk completely different from QC pics..and it the movement was broken....so fucking weasel midget rat Andrew wants me to pay return shipping??..Chinese authorities is looking for mouse Andrew, he will be in a gulag where he belongs soon. THe moral of this story is watch who you fuck with, I am ex military...he won't escape my reach! If I paid e-transfer I would join the sad group ripped off by midget Andrew, start paying your bills on time and you can have security too asshat!

You sure have a got a dirty mouth on you Wayne - and a strong imagination too. Might be time to seek psychological help. (By the way - that's not Andrew you're talking to).

Now, I don't know why you're telling everyone your name is Al - we both know your name is Wayne - Wayne Albert Samms.

You rent a miserable little apartment in a roach infested building on Bloor St W - to be precise, apartment 304 at 123 Bloor St W, Oshawa, L1J1P5 Ontario, Canada.

phone number is: 2899393763

email is: [email protected]

We both know you don't have a Gold Mastercard, nor are any of the other claims you keep making true - exmilitary, IQ of 188 etc - all lies Wayne, all lies.

Doing a chargeback on your fake watch from China, ranting for days on end with constant references to homosexuals, transexuals, oral and anal sex - you may want to take a step back Wayne and take a look at your behaviour - no wonder your family doesn't like you being around.

You're a sad and pathetic little man Wayne, posting crap on a forum because you think you're anonymous on the internet.

Wayne, how did that case for ' Lack of accountability to gross corruption at Oshawa City Hall' go - it was a while ago now. Did they finally take you seriously or are you still living in 'fear at your residence' ?

http://app.oshawa.ca/agendas/corporate_services/2015/10-26/corp-15-159-samms_redacted.pdf

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Bigdog54 is broke ? no Gold MC, no $2000 a week paycheck ?
This is a terrible shock, up till now I'd believed everything he'd said.
​​​​​​

Okay, but please tell me he is at least "ex military," and "6'3'" and has an "IQ of 188."

Are you telling me this homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist is really an unemployed, broke-ass psycho nerd?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Only £600 a month rent! That is cheap! When combined with earning $2k per day, you must be saving so much money! Good for you Wayne.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
ZFY8rR.gif