• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very Unhappy - 1st Time Buyer

peter619

Horology Curious
20/2/21
Order placed Jan 23. QC pics approved Jan 25. Order shipped Jan 28. Since then, nothing. If CNY starts Feb 12 and lasts 16 days, why would an order placed 15 days before the start of CNY affect my shipment? That’s the excuse I keep hearing. Doesn’t make sense.

Poecilotheria

Horology Curious
2/7/20
US (unfortunately)
It seems you’re new, since you just joined this month, probably sent from Reddit. It takes time, sometimes more time than others. You’re purchasing a counterfeit product from China, during one of the only busy times for shipping. I’ve ordered stuff in Feb and not gotten anything till April, be patient. Patience is the biggest part in this game.

Uhren Narr

Horology Curious
30/10/20
@ peter, u are new so it is normal .... u need time if u would buy a rep.. trustytime is really a good seller and the clock is pretty good . But it is not like Amazon lol so take time and join this journey

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Order placed Jan 23. QC pics approved Jan 25. Order shipped Jan 28. Since then, nothing. If CNY starts Feb 12 and lasts 16 days, why would an order placed 15 days before the start of CNY affect my shipment? That’s the excuse I keep hearing. Doesn’t make sense.

As posted in the other thread, pls PM me your order number so that I can check on it for you

peter619

Horology Curious
20/2/21
As posted in the other thread, pls PM me your order number so that I can check on it for you

Andrew I have corresponded with you several times and you keep saying there are delays. That's all. But you encouraged me to purchase before CNY to avoid delays, so I did, and now I am apparently experiencing a CNY delay even though I ordered weeks before CNY.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yes, I am hoping someone smarted than you in a different thread will respond.

Peter, what do you not understand abut purchasing illegal goods from China? We can help answer your questions so fire away.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK

Thanks for your worthwhile contribution to the forum. We are all literally weeping for your hardship.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Andrew I have corresponded with you several times and you keep saying there are delays. That's all. But you encouraged me to purchase before CNY to avoid delays, so I did, and now I am apparently experiencing a CNY delay even though I ordered weeks before CNY.

There is also a little thing called COVID-19 that has caused havoc with deliveries etc since it arrived on our shores so chill the fuck down and wait for your watch to arrive. It will so don’t panic by throwing your toys out of the pram!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wristonfire123

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/18
United Kingdom
Deliver normally takes around a 3-6 weeks. The tracking normally takes a while to update so you can’t go off that most of the time. Be patient. You’ll get your watch.

First time is always the worst, you’ll get used to it. (Also what I told the missus ;). )

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I think you may be applying your own well known, tried and tested postal systems standards in your own country to China's postal service. You should be at least open to the suggestion that it's not as reliable or efficient given the volumes they experience and the known worldwide problems at the moment. Ask yourself it the excuses as you call them are simply reasons for the delays. it's unlikely that everyone would be working normally right up to 12th of Feb and then just stopped, to start working 17 days later. People travel all over China to return home for the festivities and that could take days.

Reactions: MUFCneil

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City

Ok, boomer.

Reactions: parklanephil

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Ok, boomer.

giphy.gif

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Just to update on the issue here.

I'm checking with forwarder on the delay and will follow up with buyer to ensure it gets delivered. I just ask for a little patience as we work through the back log of orders from CNY

Reactions: kavorca1

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
It’s COVID, many countries have restricted delivery and delays. I can’t even send to Israel and to Denmark and Canada must be by fedex priority

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk