• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Little bit less happy....

jdr66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/18
The Netherlands
I have bought my 6th watch from Andrew. With the former 5, everything went smoothly.
But this time I am a little disappointed in Andrew’s (or whoever it is) contact.
I have a feeling I am not emailing with Andrew anymore, but with anybody who read the email.
First, after 2 weeks, I heard there was a problem with getting the watch I wanted. I needed to look for another watch (no alternative options given).
I asked for other models of the same brand.
I got another email back that they weren’t there.
I asked which models actually were available. Email back, with a.o. the model I first wanted and paid for!!!
I asked Andrew why. Answer: the factory found the balance wheel after all.......
So after a few days the QC pics came in. I rejected the watch because of a few errors.
One day later: new pics. Ehm... no. Same watch, different time setting. So I send an email back complaining about that, and the person replied: which watch are we talking about? Say what????
Ok, another email back with the corrections.
3rd day. Another email with 1 picture. Again, the same watch with another time set!!!!
It got me p..d off now!
I said: please send me the watch! Otherwise we’ll go on forever.
Hopefullly, the problems will be minor. The watch is send today so I hope to receive it within 1 or 2 weeks.
I hope this was a one time issue because I love to order from
Andrew. Normally ....

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Really sorry, have been a bit under the radar recently with all the raids on-going.

jdr66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/18
The Netherlands
No worries. I was just concerned. Everything ok. Next watch is in backorder with you.
so do we all need to order all the watches we want in case all the factories will be closed ? ????????

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Factories are now closed but they will reopen late Feb

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
1 thousand apologies for slotting this one in, so we can still place an order with the 7% discount, Andrew? TIA

Yes, you can still place your order now to enjoy the CNY 7% discount