• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with TrustyTime ( Daytona 116500 noob V4 a4130 mod)

Andrea1990

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Yesterday I placed my first order with Andrew from TrustyTime. Andrew is very helpful and responds to emails quickly. I paid for my Daytona noob V4 with WU ... now I am waiting for payment confirmation ... I will post the updates and subsequent QC photos below

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Congrats on your first order. Andrew is a stand up guy. But you don't need to post a play by play transaction about your order. And as far as qc pics. Please read the rules on posting pics. Enjoy your watch the Daytona v4 is gorgeous.

Reactions: Andrea1990

Andrea1990

Horology Curious
23/11/20
thank you very much for the information. I am a new member of the forum and I still have to understand how it works. could you kindly show me the link where to find the rules for posting the photos?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Head over to the new member section and read up in the many useful threads for newbies.

Andrea1990

Horology Curious
23/11/20
today my daytona noob v4 arrived ... the watch looks really well done and the ceramic bezel is fantastic! thanks to Andrew of TrustyTime ... really reliable person and available for any clarification !! I will definitely make other purchases from him !!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
today my daytona noob v4 arrived ... the watch looks really well done and the ceramic bezel is fantastic! thanks to Andrew of TrustyTime ... really reliable person and available for any clarification !! I will definitely make other purchases from him !!

Thanks for your trust. Enjoy the watch