• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trust time first order

Bobbyg

Looking Around
27/10/20
This is my first replica watch purchase and used Andrew at trustytime.io I can confirm he’s a legitimate seller and offered a smooth pleasant transaction. I made the purchase via bank transfer, had the qc photos within 4 days and the watch within 2 weeks.

I ordered a noob v8s with 3135 movement , £230 delivered.

I’m a hobbyist watchmaker and have had quite a few watches go through my hands first of all let me say this is a lot of watch for the money it’s very hard to believe you’re looking at a replica, the finish is clean and shines, everything looks crisp even under magnification, regardless of it saying Rolex this feels like a solid good quality watch you would pay thousands for a Swiss equivalent. I don’t have a gen right now to compare but I will at my next available opportunity, I can say I’ve seen gens that don’t look as good albeit older models well worn. I do have some other high end Swiss watches, you wouldn’t question this watch all sat together. There’s loads of comparisons showing all differences on the forum.

The movement. Definitely not up to Rolex standard or anything Swiss but a new 2824 movement alone is £200. The finish on the ratchet wheel is terrible and of course the balance is a give away but seems to be on par with a seagull movement. The winding action is smooth as are all setting functions. At a glance to the untrained eye they might not realise but it’s a reasonable copy and great value. I have heard the A2836 is more reliable but I want to strip this movement at some point and wanted to compare to the gen.

The movement is performing well, not within Rolex standards but more than acceptable for daily use. I have read about servicing this movement before use but my timergraph readings are fine and I see no point stripping this just yet.

All in all excellent value I doubt anyone would regret buying, I’m looking forward to showing this watch off for what it is, a copy and know it’s more of a talking point than having a gen slapped on my wrist. I’m quite amazed of the quality for the price point of 35x cheaper than original.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Nice insight to the rep world. This is after all a hobby and unfortunately some people buy these reps in a sad attempt to pass it off as a gen. But you are correct in that these reps have gotten really good and can be used daily as a regular watch. They are relatively reliable. And welcome to the forum and this rabbit hole of a hobby.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
This is my first replica watch purchase and used Andrew at trustytime.io I can confirm he’s a legitimate seller and offered a smooth pleasant transaction. I made the purchase via bank transfer, had the qc photos within 4 days and the watch within 2 weeks.

I ordered a noob v8s with 3135 movement , £230 delivered.

I’m a hobbyist watchmaker and have had quite a few watches go through my hands first of all let me say this is a lot of watch for the money it’s very hard to believe you’re looking at a replica, the finish is clean and shines, everything looks crisp even under magnification, regardless of it saying Rolex this feels like a solid good quality watch you would pay thousands for a Swiss equivalent. I don’t have a gen right now to compare but I will at my next available opportunity, I can say I’ve seen gens that don’t look as good albeit older models well worn. I do have some other high end Swiss watches, you wouldn’t question this watch all sat together. There’s loads of comparisons showing all differences on the forum.

The movement. Definitely not up to Rolex standard or anything Swiss but a new 2824 movement alone is £200. The finish on the ratchet wheel is terrible and of course the balance is a give away but seems to be on par with a seagull movement. The winding action is smooth as are all setting functions. At a glance to the untrained eye they might not realise but it’s a reasonable copy and great value. I have heard the A2836 is more reliable but I want to strip this movement at some point and wanted to compare to the gen.

The movement is performing well, not within Rolex standards but more than acceptable for daily use. I have read about servicing this movement before use but my timergraph readings are fine and I see no point stripping this just yet.

All in all excellent value I doubt anyone would regret buying, I’m looking forward to showing this watch off for what it is, a copy and know it’s more of a talking point than having a gen slapped on my wrist. I’m quite amazed of the quality for the price point of 35x cheaper than original.

Hello and :welcome:

Look forward to more posts from you.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Yes, this is a good value for money piece. Enjoy it