• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order with Trustytime - VSF Hulk

PaulRW

Horology Curious
15/11/20
Ordered a VSF Hulk from Andrew on the 19th, Received QC photos a day later and received the watch on the 30th. Great communication throughout, no probs with payment, delivery or packing. Really happy with the service from Andrew and very happy with the quality of these VSF watches.

Many thanks. Highly recommended.

Reactions: bastianbeat

HellBozz

Horology Curious
1/8/19
VSF better than ARF out of the box?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kingkort

Horology Curious
4/11/20
Paul do you live in europe? just to know which send you chose? I am going to order a VSF from Trusty today and I live in PARIS and I am afraid of customs problems

PaulRW

Horology Curious
15/11/20
Hi HellBozz, I dont know, there are a couple of long threads on this forum debating just that. I have a couple of VSF Omega Reps and I am really happy with them so went with them for the Hulk. I am just a beginner at this, but I am very happy with the VSF Hulk.

PaulRW

Horology Curious
15/11/20
Hi Kinkort,I live in the UK and it seems that the UK customs are easier to penetrate than the rest of Europe. Some of the TDs offer services where they ship to the UK first and then forward to the rest of Europe. I think it is called Triangular shipping, so I would ask Andrew at Trustytime about it. The service Trusty has used the last two times for me has been ‘Yanwen’, which isn’t the quickest at 10+ days but have avoided customs. Best to talk to Andrew for advice.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Ordered a VSF Hulk from Andrew on the 19th, Received QC photos a day later and received the watch on the 30th. Great communication throughout, no probs with payment, delivery or packing. Really happy with the service from Andrew and very happy with the quality of these VSF watches.

Many thanks. Highly recommended.

Very nice watch! Enjoy it my friend