• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfect service, fantastic watches - super happy customer here

25oclock

Looking Around
11/9/20
germany
I had two transactions with Andrew over the last couple of weeks, and I must say that I am deeply impressed.
Communication is outstanding, Andrew and his team are very fast to respond, they are super polite and a real pleasure to deal with.

My first order was a VSF Omega superclone.
I paid using Transferwise, payment was confirmed only a few hours later, I got told I would receive QC pics within 4-6 days. Less than 24 hours later I got them. Watch looked perfect, so did the timegrapher pic. I gave the OK, within a day I got shipping confirmation and a tracking number.
I have to add that I have been ordering stuff in asia and elsewhere for more than a decade and I know that shipping takes its time, even more so now with COVID. So in my experience best attitude is order and forget - and get surprised one day when a package arrives that you didn‘t expect.
So I did not really bother looking at the tracking site at all. Well, not that much later I got another email from Andrew with a royal mail tracking number, the watch was already on the final segment of its journey to me.
As courier services now tend to just drop packages at your door and sign for it themselves, I immediately changed method of delivery to ‚pickup at local distribution center‘ when it appeared on my domestic delivery service‘s tracking page.
The watch was super well packaged and arrived in pristine condition. It is really accurate and the quality and craftsmanship are simply stunning.
Due to the fast QC pics and the amazing quality of the clone, I suspect that Andrew and his team have rather close ties or at least a very good relationship with VSF.

Shortly after, I placed a second order for another VSF Omega Rep.
Again, the whole transaction was smooth, fast and very enjoyable. Communication is always great, you really have to refrain from chatting too much with them, they are obviously very busy and you don‘t want to steal too much of their time.

Will definitely order again!

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your order and support. It was my pleasure serving you. =)