• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trustytime - First time experience has been excellent.

DTM

Looking Around
27/6/20
I'd be sharing in this post my experience with the dealer - Trustytime

I contacted the dealer several months ago but time was not right to make a purchase. Nonetheless when I was ready to order few weeks ago and contacted again, he/they were understanding and welcoming. One of the best advantages I noticed over the other dealers is that Trustytime's communication is excellent. The English is very clear and easy to understand and is structured properly. He/They really do try their best to answer every question you may have. I was worried about customs and they told me not to worry they will take care of that matter if there would be any issues. I got the watch without any problems, sealed, with all the protective stickers and wraps. there was a minor issue with the tracking number but that was sorted very quickly as 'Andrew' had sent me another tracking code for the package and I managed to see it after that. The delivery was quite fast. It took about two weeks to get here however, that was not a problem as I expected it to take longer.
the 10 QC pics were very clear and easy to spot all possible incorrections etc. There were not any for my case. I even had a few links removed today and I got a few compliments on the watch on it's first day on my wrist. This never happened for any of the other watches I've had haha. The 2 at the store were very impressed despite this not being genuine. They took it for a genuine until I told them it's actually not real. After that they said "That's a really good fake".
One thing however that I am not very sure about is the water resistance. I am not sure if any who have had this watch know of being able to survive with no damage after having a shower. if so, please leave a few comments on that. it says 30 metres but I don't think I want to take that risk. The watch is beautiful. 114060LN No Date 904 V3 ZZF.

I definitely recommend trustytime to anyone who wants to buy a replica watch that is as close to the real thing as possible. However for QC pics please be aware that you will have 24 hours. Stay active on your email once you have made the payment so that you will not miss the email. Service and communication has been excellent and when or if I will buy another replica, for myself or a close friend I will most likely be buying from trustytime.

Thanks trusty, Daniel :))

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks Daniel for the compliments. It was a pleasure serving you

I wouldn't take the risk with water ingestion

Reactions: DTM