• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - Seamaster No Time to Die

PaulRW

Horology Curious
15/11/20
After reading the helpful and mammoth 251 page thread on the Seamaster No Time To Die VSF (https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...4-new-titanium-titanium-seamaster-007-edition), it looks like the watch is a great rep and the mesh strap is as close as its going to get to the gen without a titanium mesh release. So today I finally decided get my first Rep and make an order with Andrew.

So far so good. Andrew was really helpful with the payment process and ensuring I would get the latest version, Good and fast communication.

Excited for the new watch but worried this might be a bit addictive, as I have already made a list of others I might buy!

PaulRW

Horology Curious
15/11/20
Watch received, very happy with the service provided by Andrew. Great communication throughout, well packaged, no issues with customs. I think the QC photos came 1 day after ordering and the watch received 11 days after ordering, Watch is fantastic, even better than I hoped and came with the latest mesh strap as promised

Smooth experience. Recommended. Have 2 other orders with Andrew which have been smooth so far as well.

Thanks

Reactions: Hector-Anabasi

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
The watch looks gorgeous! It was my pleasure serving you