• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Over-reaction due to a hormonal imbalance.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I have ordered many times from Andrew with the utmost confidence and have lauded him many time for his incredible service and impeccable response time!
This is, however, not one of those times.
After 2 long, disastrous experiences (IMO) with 4px, I swore to Andrew and any other TD I’ve had dealings with that I would never again buy if it was going to be sent by 4px.. (I’D gladly rather wait or cancel the order)
The first 4/5 or times I ordered, I made sure dhl was good to go and the how he’d be shipping the watch...
I guess I let my guard down bc the last few orders, I have just assumed it was going through dhl.. (I mean I order every 2/3 weeks)
Well, sure enough, this order he sent me tracking from from freaking bullshit 4px..
I would have cancelled my order immediately, told him to wait till dhl was good to go or something... Just anything but shipping it out that way..
So, with Andrew knowing how much of a big deal the shipping is and how adamant I am about not ordering if dhl is a no go at the moment, I am extremely disappointed there was no forewarning or anything..
I mean, it is not very realistic to expect out of all his emails/orders to either remember my disdain or even be obligated to tell me it isn’t going dhl..
The above realization still does not change the fact...

Definitely compromised the level of trust I had built with Andrew and Trustytime..
This is obviously not so much an indictment of TTime as it is an expression of my own preferences/frustration about the garbage, absolute trash company known as 4px...

I’ll let you guys know in a couple months when the package arrives If the damn thing ever does arrive..

...Well, it is t 2 months later, heck it isn’t even a week later... my package is making its way through the Usps system and I’m sure it’ll get to me within a week or so!
So, I couldn’t have been more wrong in this case about 4px and thus about Andrew!
I’ve done my best to apologize to him and and as always he’s been more than gracious about it, always treating me with respect..

Last edited:

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
Crap, that is not good to hear. I just got my shipping info from JTime, and it's coming 4PX. What happened the first two times?

Torky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/20
Yeah, not great to hear this. I’ve also received a 4px tracking number from Trusty in the last week. Please elaborate, if you will, what issues you’ve had with them. Not that I can do anything about except wait, but I’d like to know what I’m in for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/20
However, I do have complete trust in Andrew that all will be well in the end. So at least we’ve got that.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
It’s a freaking nightmare..(or at least was the last and only times I used them)
the tracking is absolute and utter garbage. Pretty much have no idea where things are at. It sits at the same place for days possibly weeks on end. It goes from like 3 delivery services just after it hits the USA before it even gets to the post office. Just waaaay too many things that can go wrong... and your delivery time is closer to a month or longer as opposed to a week or so with dhl.. it isn’t so much the time as it is that there’s just too much going on and so easy to lose stuff...
seriously check any reviews on 4px and I’ll freaking PayPal you $10 if you can find an actual legitimate good review...
I love using Andrew and trustytime as much or more than anyone, but this really sucks.. (if you aren’t in USA I don’t think 4px is that bad)
A large reason why I use him is because he’s quick to get things done and has great shipping times through dhl..
I was joking with him about why I didn’t get a waybill or shippers reference and instead of answering the question he just ignored that part.. and I see why now... bc he knows I would have said cancel my order or absolutely not to sending it 4px...
if he sends me some copy/pasted response my head may explode off my body..

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Can anyone smell anything funny in here?

What is that smell?

Oh yeah, now I know what that smell is; self-entitlement!

Yeah you’re probably right.. but I guess if there is one thing I’m entitled to... it’s my opinion! And my opinion is that 4px really sucks..

Reactions: Dirkjon

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Crap, that is not good to hear. I just got my shipping info from JTime, and it's coming 4PX. What happened the first two times?

I’m sure they have good reason for it and it’ll come, just a lot slower... and it’s totally possible that the shipping times are better than they were before so who knows..

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Yeah you’re probably right.. but I guess if there is one thing I’m entitled to... it’s my opinion! And my opinion is that 4px really sucks..

Fair enough wanting it sent DHL, but unless you expressly state it in the order, you can't expect him to remember your shipping preference amongst squillions of customers, even if you are a fairly regular buyer. I hope it turns up safely in due course.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Yeah, not great to hear this. I’ve also received a 4px tracking number from Trusty in the last week. Please elaborate, if you will, what issues you’ve had with them. Not that I can do anything about except wait, but I’d like to know what I’m in for.

You’re not really in for much different except longer wait times at more facilities and inept tracking.. (the best tracking site I’ve found is parcelsapp.com...
I’m just more or less bitching about the mutual understanding I “thought“ I had with him, which is a bit silly on the face of it..

Reactions: Doc_Savage

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Fair enough wanting it sent DHL, but unless you expressly state it in the order, you can't expect him to remember your shipping preference amongst squillions of customers, even if you are a fairly regular buyer. I hope it turns up safely in due course.

Yes true. And I admit this candidly..
But when I joked about not getting the waybill or shippers reference, I’d bet it jogged his memory pretty quickly...
it’ll be alright.. just another test in patience as are most occasions in this life!
thanks for not beating me up too bad over it, ha!

Reactions: GingerBubba

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

I’ve used 4PX for my CONUS (east coast) purchases through Li. I have the exact OPPOSITE opinion as you do lol. So far 6/6 4PX shipments have arrived quickly and without issue - some of these were in April/May. 7-14 days after they leave Li’s hands they’re in mine. I was always VERY impressed with their service and tracking (using 17track to get the data). Sounds like you might have gotten unlucky.

On the other hand, had some Gen xtals and movement parts shipped via DHL from the EU and 3/3 shipments (separate orders) all had troubles. All took 30+ days to arrive. One was delivered to a neighborhood next to mine and I didn’t find this out until day 42 when the person was kind enough to contact me via phone and let me know she had a package of mine (addresses aren’t even close). One arrived at my door, but took forever. The 3rd package was left at my neighbor’s house and also took forever to arrive lol.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

That shitsack of a captain obvious doesn’t count!
but the fact that you actually looked that up kinda does deserve the $10...
I mean he didn’t say that 4px was good...
ge just stayed the obvious reasons why they were shitty and tried to make everyone feel bad hating on their spectacularly horrible attempts at shipping goods...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I’ve used 4PX for my CONUS (east coast) purchases through Li. I have the exact OPPOSITE opinion as you do lol. So far 6/6 4PX shipments have arrived quickly and without issue - some of these were in April/May. 7-14 days after they leave Li’s hands they’re in mine. I was always VERY impressed with their service and tracking (using 17track to get the data). Sounds like you might have gotten unlucky.

On the other hand, had some Gen xtals and movement parts shipped via DHL from the EU and 3/3 shipments (separate orders) all had troubles. All took 30+ days to arrive. One was delivered to a neighborhood next to mine and I didn’t find this out until day 42 when the person was kind enough to contact me via phone and let me know she had a package of mine (addresses aren’t even close). One arrived at my door, but took forever. The 3rd package was left at my neighbor’s house and also took forever to arrive lol.

Well, I’m this case, I’ll be more than happy to eat some crow and be wrong...
but I feel as though the majority is on my side here. DHL has always been superb! Never a single issue and head and shoulders above every other delivery company... and 4px the absolute worst and not just for these packages either. I’ve had a few from eBay that came 4px and all but one were utterly laughable...
I really hope I’m wrong and thanks for sharing your experience. It’s good to get both sides...
sounds like there are a lot of people with 4px package. ....well at least I hope so, cause it would make it a lot worse if it were only a few of us who got so unlucky...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

Ha, well I guess he actually did title is as service is good... but then followed it up with no substance and pure crap... I mean he literally gave no examples of how he got “good” service.. seriously that review not totally but kinda like saying peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are good from restaurant x and then reasoning so by saying I eat peanut butter and Butter jelly sandwiches from restaurant x and even though they may forget your jelly or lose the sandwich or drop the bread on the ground, it is okay because restaurant x is dealing with a pandemic.... meanwhile restaurants z,y, a, b, and c all are serving pbj sandwiches just as good as they always have...
yeah.. pathetic

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
The risk with DHL recently is too high as many packages have been checked and confiscated.

I can still do DHL but I will not take customs risk if DHL is specifically requested.

I hope the forum understands the risk is on me to ensure delivery and therefore I need to use the safest way of shipping to ensure you get what you pay for.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
The risk with DHL recently is too high as many packages have been checked and confiscated.

I can still do DHL but I will not take customs risk if DHL is specifically requested.

I hope the forum understands the risk is on me to ensure delivery and therefore I need to use the safest way of shipping to ensure you get what you pay for.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Perfect, I’ll email you and we can work out the details on how to keep my package out of the sloth like hands of 4px...
I probably wouldn’t recommend any others follow my lead here... It would be great if you guys were able to rub it in my face that you guys got your orders either quicker than me or got them at all... Teach me a lesson in humility and patience..

Last edited: