• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TrustyTime comes through again!

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Hello forum,

I purchased the NOOB v10 Hulk from Andrew a few months ago. When I received it, I noticed that the bezel insert was just a little bit off and being the hardcore OCD person that I am, I hired a watchmaker to readjust the bezel insert and it was accidentally cracked on reassembly. I quickly informed Andrew of the situation, and he was prompt and understanding in his response. He let me know of other affordable replacement bezels, their quality, and fit compared to the Noob v10 that would be quite easy to replace. However, since this was a brand new watch and one of the draws for purchasing the new Noob v10 was the latest bezel advancement, I did not want to settle for anything less. At that point I realized it perhaps would also be best to just send him the watch, so that it's installed correctly, and it's not something that would have to be re-done on my end if it were to crack again. So I sent Andrew my watch, it arrived within a month, and very quickly it was repaired. However, there was some issues with customs overseas, which are beyond anyone's control really, but the watch was able to be safely retrieved and resent to me.

Even though the timeline may have taken many months, I am very satisfied with the repair, and the understanding and patience that Andrew gave me during the wait time to assure me that it was coming.

And now here it is. Definitely worth the wait.
VrKwdp.jpg
VrKoxG.jpg

VrKlZq.jpg

VrK8ns.jpg

VrKNF6.jpg

And definitely recommend you give Andrew from TrustyTime a chance on your next watch purchase. He will come through for you even after your purchase.

Reactions: enricfefe

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Well done for getting sorted. Personally, I think you got a little lucky with the fact that a) it arrived and b) you got it back after the customs issue. I would not be inclined to send a watch back to China for repair, but at least this turned out with a happy ending. Wear it well!

Reactions: Mr.JC