• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Purchase RXF Submariner 116610LN

Rol.exe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/20
New Zealand
I bought my first rep from Andrew. (Trusty Time). He answered my questions promptly before and after the transaction. The QC pics arrived after about 24 hours and I had a question about a mark I saw on the bezel (turned out to be something small sitting on it and not a defect). I trust Andrew looks at the QC pics himself before sending them out. He addressed my concerns after contacting the factory and sent new QC pics. I green lighted immediately. Within 2 days it was shipped complete with tracking number.

I live in a country with strict border security and IP protection so I was worried about it being intercepted by customs. The watch took about 5 weeks to arrive and it was a long 5 weeks but that isn't within Andrew's control.

My watch arrived this morning and it is even more beautiful than I had imagined. Here's a quick wrist shot in my office:

The picture doesn't do the watch justice.

I highly recommend Andrew and TrustyTime. I'd also like to say a big thank you with the prompt responses and the help with my shipping concerns.

I will definifely use him again.

Reactions: Eldonsimon

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Watch looks perfect on you! =)

It was a pleasure serving you