• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1ST time order with trusty time Rolex NOOB V10 Sea Dweller Deepsea James Cameron

steve1395

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/20
United States
Hi everybody, after reading this forum thoroughly, looking through everybody's reviews, QC pics , wrist shots, and doing research for months I decided to sell all my genuine Rolex and Breitling watches and dive into the world of replica watches. After reading everyones positive reviews about Andrew from TrustyTime I decided to place my first order with him. So far I am extremely pleased. Andrews seller communication has been perfect every step of the way so far. After reading some more reviews of other RWI users who ordered a zzf v2s Rolex Submariner (which I originally ordered) and where still waiting for months due to the factories being backed up awaiting parts. I then asked Andrew if I could switch my order from the zzf v2s Submariner to the Noob v10 Deepsea. Andrew checked with his suppliers and then checked back with me and advised the deepsea Noob v10 was on hand and available. I was very pleased and decided to go ahead and switch my order to that watch. (Not that I am inpatient but for my first order I wanted to get the ball rolling and get my watch in hand as fast as possible to be completed assured of Trustytime as a dealer.) After I receive this first watch in hand and I am completely assured, I will place more orders and the zzf will be one of them. Here is the time table of my order so far:
Sept 4, 2020 Order Placed.
Sept 6, 2020 Western Union Payment completed
Sept 7, 2020 Request approved to switch watches ordered.
Sept 8, 2020 Andrew advised Western Union Payment was recieved and collected.
Sept 11, 2020 QC Pics recieved and greenlight given.

Currently awaiting tracking number and watch to be sent out. So far I am pleased with Andrew at Trustytime and if all goes well I look forward to buying more watches from him.
I will post the QC pics.

steve1395

10/8/20
United States
update recieved tracking info today September 15th , looking forward to getting the watch i will post pictures when i recieve it.

steve1395

10/8/20
United States
received my order monday the 21st, so total time 7 days shipping from china to east coast united states! The watch was packed excellent as to prevent any damage in transit and the shipping was much faster than expected. My thanks to Andrew from trusty time and would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is thinking about buying from him. His seller response times are excellent and communicated with me every step of the way. The watch looks better than expected , as someone who has had a genuine 116660 I can say the quality is excellent. The only downside is the bracelet, but this is expected when ordering a NOOB. I will post some wrist shots as well.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
received my order monday the 21st, so total time 7 days shipping from china to east coast united states! The watch was packed excellent as to prevent any damage in transit and the shipping was much faster than expected. My thanks to Andrew from trusty time and would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is thinking about buying from him. His seller response times are excellent and communicated with me every step of the way. The watch looks better than expected , as someone who has had a genuine 116660 I can say the quality is excellent. The only downside is the bracelet, but this is expected when ordering a NOOB. I will post some wrist shots as well.

Thanks for your order and support. Have a great weekend

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA

I also ordered from TT and love mine. I had a DHGate I sold to my brother and wow I thought it look ok for $80 but this is not even in the same ball park. These from TT are like Gen to me.

Reactions: Vmaster

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Great looking watch. Does the NOOB V10 have the semi-invisible crown etched at 6:00 position of the crystal (same as gen) ?