• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buying Review - TAG HEUER - Aquaracer Caliber 5

loopyer

Looking Around
5/9/20
I just wanted to make this post to track my first time buying at Trusty Time.

Timeline

September 7: I first tried placing my order using my CC (mastercard) however the transaction failed. I had to place my order with Western Union (WU) instead.
September 8: I sent money via WU and informed Andrew.
September 10: Trusty Time confirmed receipt of payment and told me they are processing the order. They estimated they would send me the QC pictures within 4-12 days and a delivery of 11-20 days once shipped.

Currently I am still waiting for QC pictures.
Trusty Time has been very responsive and it has been a great service thus far.

loopyer

Looking Around
5/9/20
I just received the QC pictures today (5 days after receipt of payment from Andrew).
The picture looks good and I gave the go ahead to ship.

So far the service has been great!

AnisseZ

Horology Curious
7/9/20
Hello, could you please post pictures of the QC ? I would love to see the watch. Thanks.

loopyer

Looking Around
5/9/20
Hello, could you please post pictures of the QC ? I would love to see the watch. Thanks.

Attached are the QC pictures. Let me know what you think :)

Update to my purchase timeline:

Sept 25: Received tracking information from Trusty. I had to send a follow up email to get the tracking information after it seems they either had not received it yet or had forgotten. They responded to my inquiry email quickly and got the tracking information to me the next day.

Currently I am waiting to receive the watch.

loopyer

Looking Around
5/9/20
Final Update:
October 7: Received watch with no delays

To summarize my experience, I received the watch 30 days after placing my order with great customer service every step of the way. The watch itself is in amazing condition; I am very pleased with the quality of the watch. Attached are some pictures I took in person.

My advice to any first time buyers would be to remain patient. Trusty will give you a timeline once you initiate the order. Wait until the deadline has passed before sending a follow up email.

Thank you Trusty! Also, big thanks to the community! Looking through all the buying reviews gave me the confidence to place my order

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your patience and trust that I will deliver. Have a great weekend

Reactions: loopyer