• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So far - no good

ts989

Horology Curious
22/7/20
I place my first order on june 7th. OMG0601C and LON022A. Right after my purchase I contacted Andrew because I was wanted to change OMG0601C with OMG0604. No problem. I paid extra 30$ of difference and everything seems good.

Two days after (june 9th) Andrew contact me and want extra 15$. I was confused but after I write to him, he said that everything is ok.

Next day (june 10th) I get my first QC but I refused both watches.
OMG0604 - marks on 12 o'clock is not aligned. Color of dial and hand lume is not same
LON022A - date/dial is not centered, amplitude is low

june 13th, there is new QC of Omega but again I'm refusing watch.
OMG0604 - color of dial and hand lume is not same

june 19th, I get QC of Longines but with same error
LON022A - date/dial is not centered

june 20th, there is new QC of Omega but again with discoloration
OMG0604 - color of dial and hand lume is not same

After that Andrew speak with factory and they said that the stocks for the hands are all made like this right now but I can choose another model to replace. I pick TUD073 but again we have a problem! TUD073 is currently out of stock. Great. I'm again searching for replacement and find TAG0332A. Difference between paid OMG0604 and TAG0332A is 80$ but Andrew asked 200 extra!!!

I'm really pissed off now.This is second time they try to cheat me for money. I want to cancel my order and full refund but Andrew said that he was mistake and want 80$ now.

I still want to cancel my order but they said that this is impossible without paying a restocking fee. I'm really disappointed and fury.

Last edited:

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
unfortunately, as you joined the forum after you ordered your watches, the forum is unlikely to be able to help you.

Reactions: Tucker

ts989

Horology Curious
22/7/20
update #1:
june 22th, I get new QC of Longines
LON022A - dial is shifted to the right

ts989

Horology Curious
22/7/20
I think we made one step forward in our communication. Now I'm waiting for new QCs :)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This thread - so far, no good.

This isn't a review, it's a timeline of you whining about how things aren't going your way.

That isn't what this forum is about, it's not what dealer review sections are about either - in fact, this thread has backfired because you look like a petulant child having a temper tantrum and the dealer looks like a professional who bends over backwards to keep his customers happy.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Bottom line, if your looking for a flawless watch...buy a GEN. Some people act as if they are buying legal items from a high end jeweler. This hobby may not be for you if you lack patience and are looking for perfection. Andrew is a good guy whom Ive given all my business too. Not a scam. The only thing cheating you is reality :silly:

Reactions: Slanglican

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm really disappointed and fury.

Take your disappointment and fury elsewhere. You reject 5 watches and then you are pissed.

Edit: Rejected 6 watches...lmao

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ts989

Horology Curious
22/7/20
He wanted much more money then is declared price on his web. That was the problem. OK... He was mistaken. He find old emails with payment information and everything is fine now.

I don't looking for a flawless watch, but if 80$ hommage watch can be aligned and all part can be the same color I really don't know why 380$ watch can't do the same. I didn't compare rep and gen. I don't have knowledge and tools like some other members and I can't repair this lacks

ts989

Horology Curious
22/7/20
Marks on dial was pure white, and marks on hands was yellow/green.
20200713-175631-1.jpg

P.S. It is very interested how some of you have dual criteria. In this forum is one thread in which one senior member refused watch with identical issue and all other members was thrilled and full of understanding. But when new member do the same he is spoiled, petulant, etc...

Last edited:

biinary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
i think the main point was that you've joined the forum after making the purchase. have you managed to get any resolution?

Reactions: ts989

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
i think the question on everyones lips is.... if the deal had gone silky smooth like buying from amazon, would you have bothered to join here? or would you just stay at Redd(sh)it

thanks in advance :lol:

Reactions: cpd2186

ts989

Horology Curious
22/7/20
biinary We stay on the ball, cool down our heads and start from beginning.
Just now Andrew is sent a new QCs to me and watch is perfect.

Pickledbeetroot I start to read this forum about 6 months ago, especially "watch review" section... and answer on your question is "yes. I would have register my self" but after purchase with pictures of watch.

biinary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
biinary We stay on the ball, cool down our heads and start from beginning.
Just now Andrew is sent a new QCs to me and watch is perfect.

Pickledbeetroot I start to read this forum about 6 months ago, especially "watch review" section... and answer on your question is "yes. I would have register my self" but after purchase with pictures of watch.

seems like it was sorted out. well. take it as a learning opportunity. Look at the issues from both sides. :) Enjoy your watch!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Andrew is the best. As you’ve seen, he’s going to do everything he can to make things right.
but yeah, these pieces aren’t perfect and expecting so will only cause issues.

I love my BP navitimers in blue.. the colors aren’t very accurate, but hey! THESE ARE REPS!!
Ive done my share of bitching when I was super new so... I can’t really say anything..

Reactions: kavorca1