• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time is the best!

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I’ve been ordering from him since I joined the rep world literally a couple months ago. I have a vintage seadweller, a salmon dial AP, a maroon dial daydate, and a perrelet turbine pilot from him. All watches are incredible and came super quick! The first 2 orders came in 4 days which was insane, the second two took two weeks but thats still quick considering the climate of Hong Kong right now. I also highly recommend Andrew at Trusty Time if you’re a newbie like me. He answers all my questions and concerns. Plus his website is probably the best to browse watches ????.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
I’ve been ordering from him since I joined the rep world literally a couple months ago. I have a vintage seadweller, a salmon dial AP, a maroon dial daydate, and a perrelet turbine pilot from him. All watches are incredible and came super quick! The first 2 orders came in 4 days which was insane, the second two took two weeks but thats still quick considering the climate of Hong Kong right now. I also highly recommend Andrew at Trusty Time if you’re a newbie like me. He answers all my questions and concerns. Plus his website is probably the best to browse watches ????.

Thanks for your kind words.

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

Phil_Babs

Looking Around
17/7/23
Quebec, Canada
I was also into a Turbine and checking it ws.

Any pics of the turbine? I see he is using a 2813 movement. Does it keep time well or do you need to adjust it regularly?

Thanks