• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another first-timer trusting Trusty

Torky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/20
It’s now been a week since this email:

“Thanks for confirming the QC pics and we will arrange to send out the order for you ASAP.”

No further communication or tracking number. Perhaps we just have a different definition of “ASAP”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
It’s now been a week since this email:

“Thanks for confirming the QC pics and we will arrange to send out the order for you ASAP.”

No further communication or tracking number. Perhaps we just have a different definition of “ASAP”

Can send me an email to check or PM me your order number so that I can check on the status. Thanks

Reactions: Torky

Torky

27/5/20
PM sent. Thanks, Andrew.

Torky

27/5/20
Andrew responded very quickly, and while I don’t have the tracking number yet, I believe he’s doing what he can, but now the weekend is upon us.
For other first-timers out there, this game has proven to have wide variability. If you’re getting through these steps in days rather than weeks, consider yourselves lucky.

Torky

27/5/20
I now have a tracking number! It did take 54 days from the time I ordered, but looks like we’re on the home stretch. Fingers crossed.

Torky

27/5/20
I should add that it’s already at the sort facility in Bahrain, so well on it’s way.
With that, I’m going to try very hard not to look at tracking for the rest of the week.

Torky

27/5/20
I should add that it’s already at the sort facility in Bahrain, so well on it’s way.
With that, I’m going to try very hard not to look at tracking for the rest of the week.

Just FYI, that’s not working, and I’m finding myself checking tracking like every other hour. I am weak. :)

Last edited:

Torky

27/5/20
Wow, it moved extremely quickly from Bahrain here to Middle America, and it’s glorious. Yes, the whole process took 58 days, but whenever I queried, Andrew was right there. I’ve learned that it’s a good practice to maybe check with the TD before ordering if the model you’re after is not super common, but right now, with this beauty on my wrist, it’s all good and I’ll be trusting Trusty again with my next rep.
bc07f06eb87a7dde3887a428557a8cce.jpg

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hope you understand that there are many things which may happen that are beyond my control. Factory taking longer than expected..... being given wrong watch/faulty watch and having to ask for new piece adding to wait time. Shipping delays, customs checks etc etc..... I'm just ranting..... :frusty:

I'm sure the wait was worth it. =p

Torky

27/5/20
Hope you understand that there are many things which may happen that are beyond my control. Factory taking longer than expected..... being given wrong watch/faulty watch and having to ask for new piece adding to wait time. Shipping delays, customs checks etc etc..... I'm just ranting..... :frusty:

I'm sure the wait was worth it. =p

I absolutely understand, and I commend you for fighting through those roadblocks for us.

The wait was totally worth it! Thank you, good sir!

ODINDMT

29/8/15
Andrew is great! Trusty offers the same level of care and attention as other "personal" TDs but in a fraction of time!
Never had a bad experience to this day.

Best,
Faraz