• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

Madseason

Horology Curious
24/6/20
I ordered my first rep with Trusty time on the 26th of June, a Paul Newman Daytona. I had done my fair share of research here before deciding who to buy from but I'm a complete novice and wasn't sure what to expect. Andrew has been excellent and really looked after me. My watch arrived safe and sound this morning (I'm at work so it will be a few hours before I get my hands on it)

Thank you Andrew for an excellent service and answering any questions I had and even getting the watch sized for my wrist. Look forward to doing more business with you.

Reactions: McMk5

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your trust in trustytime. Always ready to serve you again =)

maxmix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/16
United Kingdom
I ordered my first rep with Trusty time on the 26th of June, a Paul Newman Daytona. I had done my fair share of research here before deciding who to buy from but I'm a complete novice and wasn't sure what to expect. Andrew has been excellent and really looked after me. My watch arrived safe and sound this morning (I'm at work so it will be a few hours before I get my hands on it)

Thank you Andrew for an excellent service and answering any questions I had and even getting the watch sized for my wrist. Look forward to doing more business with you.

Looking for one myself, which one did you go for ?

maxmix