• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifth Order

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
What you got guys?
on day 8. I emailed TT cause I saw where he told someone else that dhl was backed up again.. trying to give the benefit of the doubt as I specifically asked if dhl was good to go before I ordered plus I had a dhl Order late late May into early June through supermirrors that was lightning fast so I figured dhl would be ya least reasonable through TT...

Luckily, even if dhl takes 2-3 weeks to pick up, it’s still faster than 4px at least to America anyway...

rant over, so what’s the word guys?

Last edited:

manuelmay

6/12/18
What you got guys?
on day 8. I emailed TT cause I saw where he told someone else that dhl was backed up again.. trying to give the benefit of the doubt as I specifically asked if dhl was good to go before I ordered plus I had a dhl Order late late May into early June through supermirrors that was lightning fast so I figured dhl would be ya least reasonable through TT...

Luckily, even if dhl takes 2-3 weeks to pick up, it’s still faster than 4px at least to America anyway...

rant over, so what’s the word guys?

In my experience DHL is the only reliable courier. My package in in transit today, so I hope to receive it monday

paschos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/11
I got my shipment tracking number 2 days ago indicating that the parcel will be dispatched from Dubai
I hope will not be any delay since i have to travel in 10 days and i will not be able to receive the parcel

paschos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/11
Yes i got that from Andrew Trusty time.
I don’t understand why all that since the Couriers are operating smooth those days
I ask also DHL to update me but thay said there is no parcel on their hand,just only the have an electronic notification

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I just received a new tracking number from Andrew. This time from Singapore DHL

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
man, was that the second tracking number? Your qc was approved a day before mine so hopefully that’ll happen with me. My last order went from Saudi and it was no problem. Took 5 days to be “picked up” and it was at my door step in a week.. so I was super surprised when TT tracking said Hong Kong...

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
Got my second tracking number today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Yes it was my 2nd tracking number....guess HK is a mess right now

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Yes i got that from Andrew Trusty time.
I don’t understand why all that since the Couriers are operating smooth those days
I ask also DHL to update me but thay said there is no parcel on their hand,just only the have an electronic notification

Hi,

As we are dealing with reps, there are times when the customs will be very strict with their checks. This poses issues as we cannot afford for your watches to be confiscated by pushing it through knowing there are checks. Which is why the forwarder will usually help to find alternative means when there are such checks. It takes some time to re-route as we need to coordinate for the packages to be retrieved from DHL warehouse. It is a very tricky process but we get it done to ensure safe delivery. Just hope that buyers will understand and be patient should such unfortunate issues happen.

Reactions: ICT watch guy

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Same here.. second tracking number out of Singapore. I wonder if this sped up or slowed things down for us? I want to speculate on the “special shipping arrangement” so bad, but I’m not and frankly these are the areas that aren’t my business.. I’m just going to trust the process even though it’s disconcerting when the process slows inexplicably.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Well Singapore is about 3 days away from HK so add that to days of delay, so maybe in another week or 10 days we might see some movement? I dunno... But it's the way it is for all of us in conus.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Well Singapore is about 3 days away from HK so add that to days of delay, so maybe in another week or 10 days we might see some movement? I dunno... But it's the way it is for all of us in conus.

I’m gonna be more optimistic than that

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
And we have movement expected delivery is in a week!!!

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
Boom looks lovely huge thanks to Andrew! As my first VSF and Omega I am very pleased.

58c7bedec06008cbb0065acdd2e1ace4.jpg