• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NO VISA? MONEY ORDER??????????

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
So this is where im at with Trustytime:

Went back and forth about 20 emails.. Wanted to use visa.. "no we dont take visa right now" ok so whats the bankwire so I can save? --My bank wanted too much info that wasnt provided.. "Ok so use VISA, just log in and order with VISA" I did so as instructed, got a confirmation email with a thank you, made a post here.. 2 days later no charge to my card or any transaction of any kind. I write--- they are telling me to send M.O. now to cambodia.. WTF...... Why cant I just use my card.. Do I have the right site? If Andrew is reading, my Email is the same as my user name here if you want to clear this up.

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Forget your credit card - just do a bank transfer.

hey, I appreciate the response ---The issue was I did do try this but my bank required additional information and instead of going back and forth, he said whatever just go use the VISA, I enter my card info like instructed, then I get a personal confirmation after a followup in addition to the regular order number email, so I make my 'awaiting QC post'. I look 2 days later and there was no transaction attempted, I ask "whats going on?" and he says to send a money order to Cambodia.. Like why would you take my card info down down that then not order my stuff? That kinda urked me. Its not the end of the world that just has me scratching my head newb or not. Usually when you see a post like this, you scan through it and its usually BS, but this is what happened lmao I can prove it in the emails and you would be like wtf too. I even told him one time my card info got stolen in China so i was looking for reccommended TD lol like why would you do that then. How would you feel? Thanks in advance for the response. I just want to place my order --I hold no grudges lol Its ZZF 116610, Bulgari Diagono, and Breit Trans DD

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi CloneThrone,

I did send you the payment instructions and the payment link, but you said that you were not able to make payment.

Hence I suggested the alternative payment options via Bank Wire and Western Union.

There should not be any issues with the payment link that I sent you. You have selected the 2nd payment option which was:
Credit Cards - VISA/MasterCard/AMEX/PP (Special instructions will be emailed to you)

Payment is via the payment link sent to you, not through my website. Hope this clears things.

Thanks
Andrew

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I also paid with visa and had a small issue where i accidentally paid twice for same item. Andrew had no prob refunded one of the payments and my visa charge went through with no problem. Perhaps your credit company wasn't allowing the purchase. Try contacting them to authorize the payment and try again. Hope this helps. And thank you Andrew for working with me in my issue

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Hi CloneThrone,

I did send you the payment instructions and the payment link, but you said that you were not able to make payment.

Hence I suggested the alternative payment options via Bank Wire and Western Union.

There should not be any issues with the payment link that I sent you. You have selected the 2nd payment option which was:
Credit Cards - VISA/MasterCard/AMEX/PP (Special instructions will be emailed to you)

Payment is via the payment link sent to you, not through my website. Hope this clears things.

Thanks
Andrew

Yes you instructed me that it was OK to use my VISA, then I made a new order then got on order confirmation where you also confirmed with me in another email AFTER taking my credit card number. Then I told you i made a QC post and you said thanks in advance for the good review..............

Thought my stuff was ordered, waiting for my QC

Check my card 2 days later. No attempted charge

"Hey whats going on?"

THEN you told me to pay you Western Union.

I came here to check if I had the right site because I know sometimes the make other similar sites to steal info.

WHY would you instuct me that it was OK and then confirm with me and then take my information and not charge my card??????

Sorry ---but I'm trying to understand this.

:daydreaming:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Yes you instructed me that it was OK to use my VISA, then I made a new order then got on order confirmation where you also confirmed with me in another email AFTER taking my credit card number. Then I told you i made a QC post and you said thanks in advance for the good review..............

Thought my stuff was ordered, waiting for my QC

Check my card 2 days later. No attempted charge

"Hey whats going on?"

THEN you told me to pay you Western Union.

I came here to check if I had the right site because I know sometimes the make other similar sites to steal info.

WHY would you instuct me that it was OK and then confirm with me and then take my information and not charge my card??????

Sorry ---but I'm trying to understand this.

:daydreaming:

No payment was received at all. I have already checked my accounts.

I did send you the payment instructions which you did not make payment with.

Thanks

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
No payment was received at all. I have already checked my accounts.

I did send you the payment instructions which you did not make payment with.

Thanks

I submitted my credit card number as instructed and you confirmed though. Like I said, its not the end of the world and I hold no grudges. If we can try my card again--that will be great. My name here is the same as the login on your website. Shall I proceed again?

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
I submitted my credit card number as instructed and you confirmed though. Like I said, its not the end of the world and I hold no grudges. If we can try my card again--that will be great. My name here is the same as the login on your website. Shall I proceed again?

You can go ahead and place your order again, but please be sure of which payment option you are using.

Thanks

Reactions: paulieD420

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

do you understand the processing fees and conversion rates are expensive as hell. P lease do not start a complaint thread, you have been warned.

Reactions: paulieD420

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
do you understand the processing fees and conversion rates are expensive as hell. P lease do not start a complaint thread, you have been warned.

Hey, thanks for your response. Please reread because this isnt about how expensive the fees, that part is understood on my behalf, was discussed and is not a problem. I'm trying to understand why my card was taken and not processed. I attached a direct quote from the conclusion of my first post that pretty much cancels out your comment. Thank you.

" Do I have the right site? If Andrew is reading, my Email is the same as my user name here if you want to clear this up."

S

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Hey, thanks for your response. Please reread because this isnt about how expensive the fees, that part is understood on my behalf, was discussed and is not a problem. I'm trying to understand why my card was taken and not processed. I attached a direct quote from the conclusion of my first post that pretty much cancels out your comment. Thank you.

" Do I have the right site? If Andrew is reading, my Email is the same as my user name here if you want to clear this up."

S

Nothing to clear up, you understand and that is that. The sticker shock of credit makes people start useless threads to complain about what is a known price to be pay play.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
trustytime this thread makes me feel slightly better but also shows me what I must have sounded like at times! Yikes!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
trustytime this thread makes me feel slightly better but also shows me what I must have sounded like at times! Yikes!

Well, its a rite of passage most go through for their initial purchase. Totally understandable when you are putting up good money for what you like.

Reactions: Slanglican

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Well, its a rite of passage most go through for their initial purchase. Totally understandable when you are putting up good money for what you like.

yes exactly, thanks for understanding --im spending almost $2000 USD-- Just looking to understand why the info was taken and not processed and to make sure I got Andrew for sure, and if he clears it up it up, my review will be like "I had an issue with my credt card information but Andrew cleared it up and I got my watches. He was great." yadda yadda. A win for me and Andrew. Will be making my order sometime tonight. I feel like people are very catty on here and I'm litterally one of the most friendly and understanding person on earth looking to network and share information about watches. Thanks for your response.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi CloneThrone,

Do reply to us via email when payment is done and we will process your order. Thanks and have a great day.

CloneThrone

27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Hi CloneThrone,

Do reply to us via email when payment is done and we will process your order. Thanks and have a great day.

My order went through :) I sent email as well. I knew it was just a small mixup. Thanks for your time. I wil make a order post tonight or tommorrow, so fa you were very responsive and resolved my issue over until we got to the bottom of it. Once again-- THANKS!!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
My order went through :) I sent email as well. I knew it was just a small mixup. Thanks for your time. I wil make a order post tonight or tommorrow, so fa you were very responsive and resolved my issue over until we got to the bottom of it. Once again-- THANKS!!

Most welcome. Pleasure serving you