• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my custom order

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
Today 10th MAY

i take 3 waches with Andrewstrustytime

for a month I have been prospecting with different TDs to start my collection, i am a big fan of JLC and i have a weakness for Cartier too ...
Yes I am a french men!
I chose to have only one TD for a better business relationship but especially to thank Andrews's work
available stock? payment terms? detail on the watch...andrews never let me down
thanks also to TidusKun who explain how a custom order works in practice.

I start my collection with
- a JLC Polaris in bleu dial
- a AF Cartier Tank in custom order
- a GF Cartier Santos in White dial.

WU payment done, Andrews is so fast in the communication, 15 mins between each answer... it's great!
I'll be updating this post as I go through the custom order process!

Reactions: TidusKun

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
Today 12th MAY: I receive the QP for only 2 watches:

- 1 Green light for the Santos: It's look great and very reliable -/+ 1sec /day
even if i can't see properly the watch's ref order on photo with the grapher test photo.
Should i ask you for another photo? No I want to trust him.

- 1 Orange light for the Tank: I don't know, I have a doubt about marker 8, it's the protective film? the crystal? or the dial...
Wait and see I ask more photos

-I am waiting for the JLC Polaris...

Last edited:

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
Today 13th May
This morning 4 a.m., euh...this night,
Andrews reassures me for the Polaris and the Tank.

If you want reactivity, Andrews is the best and by far...

Tonight, I received the QP update for the Tank ... the light went green for the Tank and 10 min later
I receive that of the Polaris, but it's not so good the watch looks like great but the logo is misaligned.

So 3 days, 3 watches, 2 Green Lights... 21 mails exchange... THE definition of THE SERVICE.
thanks Andrews

Last edited:

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
Yesterday 20th MAY
one week after the 1srt QP, Andrews find me an other Polaris. (november 2018 watch...)

It is WONDERFULL

all my order is finish... What do you think?
TsxD8.jpg
Ts0MR.jpg
TsS9L.jpg

a great partnership begins...

Thanks you Andrews.

Last edited:

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
To combat the wait I offer to help me make the choice of my next watches which I will of course order from Andrews!

I must tell you right away that I am not a big fan of Rolex (i hate it to be honest), and Driver usually, I am fairly classic with a wrist size of 17cm / 6.7 inches. We agree that I am old enough to do my research on the different models and factories offered, it's just a question of taste and color, in all kindness for those who wish to immerse themselves in the birth of a collection. I have already promised Andrews that I will order a JLC master moonphase and that I have 3 Gen: 2 Zenith and a vintage Jaeger. so my humble collection:
1/ Cartier
  • Tank solo 28x35 cm AF

• Santos (white dial) 35cm GF

2/ JLC
  • Polaris (Blue dial) 41 cm

• Master Ultra Thin Moonphase (white dial) 39 cm ( for the fun ZF or GF) ?

• Vintage 1960's Gen Jaeger in Gold

3/ Zenith
  • El Primero Chronomaster Triple Calendar Moonphase 40 cm(Gen)

• New Vintage 1965 35 cm (Gen)

4/ A Cheap Quartz Hublot Big Bang but whose do the Job

Let's go!
My Whishlist
  • Ballon Bleu 42 cm

• Drive 41x42 cm

II'm afraid of getting tired of the ballon bleu and I doubt the quality of the Driver.
Apparently i want a round watches with roman numerals, why not the
  • Zenith Elite 150 th Anniversary

• Omega De Ville

Maybe the solution is here:
  • Cartier Black Ballon Bleu

a 3rd Cartier for the collection (it will look cute in the box ^^), more seriously: a slightly sportier, black dial: the only black dials are the Zenith Chrono and the New Vintage 1965 very (too) classic

or Bleu?

1st Sondage:

A/ Ballon Bleu? Black, Bleu or White Dial

B/ Cartier Drive? Quality?

C/ Other ? Zénith - Patek - Omega ... Another Idea?

D/ Anything: -"3 watches with romain numeral, 2 colors , 3 forms that's enougth.
Waiting quietly with your money for a F.P. Journe" !
- "What?? does it exist with Roman numerals" ???? lol

I am a JLC lover and like any good self-respecting fan I want my reverso,

I take this opportunity to thank timnic54 for his review of the Reverso Tribute Small Second
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...jaeger-le-coultre-reverso-duo-face-mgf-review
and for all his posts always full of expertise.

But I have big doubts about the size, 30x48cm .... shit I don't think it can be done for my chicken wrist...

2nd Sondage: Reverso Tribute Small Second

A / " The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it"
B/ " Wait and See"

I ask you nothing about the JLC ... I will buy them all !!!! ^^

​​The rest it is just a geometric theorem: If
  • NOMOS Tangente is mine

and that a good bronze only wears green like that:
  • IWC Spitfire

then and just this Drive must be purchased ^^
  • ORIS Divers

what do think?
maybe i
what watch am i obliged to have?

This post is like a session with the psychologist = ) ,
thank you to the community for sharing so much passion and information for a newbie like me.

now that you know my dreams and my tastes, I trust you for any suggestion if it is necessary to replace a model by another, or if I missed a watch that you think it could please me.
it will certainly serve other members who are looking to start or complete a collection.

Reactions: timnic54

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
for sad reasons I was absent from the forum and I no longer had the taste to admire the time passing on this wonderfull mecanism...
I lost my grandpa with the covid.

But I did receive the 3 Andrews watches .. i don't remember .. maybe the 15th june...

First, even if i didn't choose nwbigs watches (soon to be santos GF ...)
I am shocked by the quality ...

second , thank you to trustytime for having accompanied me throughout the duration of the transaction.
sorry not to have informed you of the good reception of the watches and not to have thanked you for your work.

as promised i will order my new watches soon.

in the next few days I will humbly try to participate in sharing my experiences and I will post some photos and continue this conversation on this post:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ion/8946830-my-collection-with-yours-opinions
so that we can discuss together about our favorites " temp times"

Thanks Andrews!

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
Some great watches there, I do like the moonphase and I think I'll have to add one to my collection.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
for sad reasons I was absent from the forum and I no longer had the taste to admire the time passing on this wonderfull mecanism...
I lost my grandpa with the covid.

But I did receive the 3 Andrews watches .. i don't remember .. maybe the 15th june...

First, even if i didn't choose nwbigs watches (soon to be santos GF ...)
I am shocked by the quality ...

second , thank you to trustytime for having accompanied me throughout the duration of the transaction.
sorry not to have informed you of the good reception of the watches and not to have thanked you for your work.

as promised i will order my new watches soon.

in the next few days I will humbly try to participate in sharing my experiences and I will post some photos and continue this conversation on this post:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ion/8946830-my-collection-with-yours-opinions
so that we can discuss together about our favorites " temp times"

Thanks Andrews!

My condolences. Hope you will come back stronger