• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered Gray Dial NaviTimer on April 11th and STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
kavorca1 I meant everyone will tell you not to email the td’s blah blah and just be patient
i didn’t mean that people say Andrew doesn’t answer questions..
he’s been so awesome with me that I felt the need to clarify that..

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Thanks, i am keeping my fingers crossed. Im Sure Andrew has been dealing with delivery questions alot lately. I understand the situation and i won't hit the panic button till it hits 7 weeks. Then ill bug him LOL.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Week 7 and it hasnt been delivered or merely shipped?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It's only been 3 weeks and it still shows "shipment information received" on my tracking number. I believe that mean that it still hasn't been picked up by DHL in Hong Kong. So ill give it another few weeks before i reach out to Andrew. Patience sux when your on lock down. At least Cali is talking about opening up so i could go out and take my mind off of my watch

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
You said give it 7 weeks..
if by 7 weeks you mean, just shipped, then yeah you have more patience than I do!
if you mean not at your doorstep in 7 weeks, then be forewarned a lot of people on this forum are going to throw shade your way as they feel 7 weeks is nothing...
I’ll bet dhl gets it to you pretty fast.. once they tracking moves, it’ll be to you in no time unlike the 4px...
Im at 6 weeks Monday and we know it won’t be here Sunday or Monday so I can officially say it’s been six weeks... I’ll be honest though, I really have no hope this thing is going to come. I feel like it’s lost god knows where and the tracking is just catching up to the fact that either it never in fact made it on the plane to the USA, it was scooped up in customs or got lost in a warehouse somewhere in the airport...
who the fuck knows...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
kavorca1 Yeah dude your package is just chillin out right now. Andrew told me that dhl had around a month delay and my other td also told me this less than a week ago... but again, once dhl ships, it’s fast... so he apparently thinks it’s going to be faster than 4px or he wouldn’t have used it..

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Ya that's what I meant. If I'm not wearing it in another 4 weeks then ill reach out to Andrew. I know some people have waited longer than 7 weeks but 7 weeks is a fair amount to wait before i start to worry.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
I’ll bet you get yours before I get mine! Watch!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Got an update. Dhl finally picked up My package and it's in sorting facility in Hong Kong

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Yeah no update here on my end!
yea dude, you’ll have it petty quick I bet!

IntenseImage

16/6/19
I'm still waiting too. Andrew provided DHL tracking on 11Apr ... it's now 25May and DHL still shows the package hasn't been picked up. This is also showing origin of Taiwan.

I've ordered other products coming out of China (DHL as well) which shipped after I got the tracking from Andrew and I've had them in hand for 2+ weeks now

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
IntenseImage well, unfortunately, that makes me feel a bit better.. that is the exact day I ordered, but mine was shipped 4px! He told me that dhl was not the best way for shipping to USA.. I cannot speak to your particular situation and why it was shipped dhl.. I’m sure he had reason for it..
All I know is that I’ve heard once dhl ships, it’s quick! But that the actual getting started shipping was being delayed and they were checking packages more heavily...
I have total faith in dhl.. it’ll come I’m sure!
yes these reps must be different because I also have had zero issue with any chipping from China/Singapore via dhl and even one or two eBay packages through 4px I’ve come to realize...
something about th we reps is slow as shit!
mine is just sitting in Chicago airport or somewhere just sitting, waiting on someone to scan it so the other company can pick it up and get it to my local post office... yet I ordered one more than a week later traveling the EXACT same route and it’s been on my wrist for more than a week already...
it may the way trusty is shipping it, I’m beginning to wonder.. who knows guys!
All the older wise men here just say be patient and shun you for asking rational questions...
so venting with me wow totally cool bc I get it but I would not go around posting around about how slow it is or you’ll get roasted like I did...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
...No updates...
I am not at all convinced this package is where it says it is... I think it got lost and never even made the plane ride over here... it would have cleared customs and been on its way to me by now...
I have officially lost what little patience I had...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Okay...
...so, finally got an update...
it is “in transit, it’s progressing through the post network.”
I still can’t really say what the hell that means as neither Usps, dhl, nor newgistics can track it. Only 4px can and of course you cannot contact them...

There is hope, however!
the last package skipped the “arrived at destination airport” update and went straight into “progressing through post network.” It was six days after that update which it arrived, but 13 days since it denoted “progressing through post network” [May 3rd and arrived may 16]...
So following that June 8 is when it could be estimated to arrive!
However, EVERY stage with this package has taken TWICE as long, so I’m not holding out hope for an early June delivery!
BUT, and with all of it said, I still stand firm that trustytime is AWESOME to buy from as he is very responsive and I hear a lot of his shipments arrive with speed and ease...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Last and final update before wrist shots!!!
It is at the local post office.
my little boy thinks the watch is his and so we marched up to the post office [bc they wouldn’t answer their local office phone...]
The watch is there, just sitting there in the back, but, you know how people are... ...always wanting to do the bar minimum... the supervisor would not go and scan it and give it to us...
So, one more day!!!
My wife will bring it up to my work some time after lunch and then I’ll post some wrist shots after I resize it!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20

AS PROMISED!!!
[The tells are what we already know!
1) Caseback is wrong (but I think this ab0120 case is BETTER than JF)
2) date wheel sunken but doesn’t look as sunken as JF.
3) Bezel/dial markers do not meet, leaving gap and the biggest tell next to
4) the AR is virtually nonexistent!
5) Bezel is WAY too tight and tough to turn!
6) Slightly thicker than JF!]

All that out of the way, it is gorgeous and I’m not trying to fool anyone with anyway!
I absolutely love it!
It is amazing!
Check it out!
If you aren’t trying to pass it off at completely legit to wise watch wearers, I recommend this! Def. looks high quality!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Looks great on you! Glad you finally received it. I'm sure it was a hell of an experience for you =p

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
trustytime Haha thanks!
man, you were the best! Seriously! So patient and humble!
You’ll deserve every bit of a stellar review!
my boss was flipping out.
I told him to order whatever he wants from you!
I really appreciate you!
only one more Navi left to get.. just not sure I can deal with gf’s “B”