• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered Gray Dial NaviTimer on April 11th and STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Oh yeah, and, fingers... that question was rhetorical, please, feel free to not answer!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Quick update;
My other package, sent same delivery method only a week later with Ryan at InTime, is in the USA!
Still waiting for a tracking update with my stratos from TrustyTime!
All indication is that it’s had no movement though!
on the bright side, Andrew has indicated to me that the package is safe and there are no problems with it so it made it through customs...

This is strange indeed!
But after all the help from you guys, I am optimistic...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Update:
Well!
I got some semblance of an update.
I don’t know whether it means it just made it to Hong Kong or it just left Hong Kong. If the former, it still has to catch a flight to USA! If the latter, it just caught it’s flight to USA!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Can anyone help explain what that tracking info means? Can’t figure it out from my own research and TD is no help in these matters!
Thanks!

iamuser999

Horology Curious
31/5/16
4px is delivering your package to DHL e-commerce and then to USPS. The USPS message means they're just waiting for your package to get here to deliver it to you. Your package is in transit from Hong Kong.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
iamuser999 man, I hope that’s the Case!
maybe you can tell me what these mean? First image is my second watch shipped on 20th
second pic is first watch shipped on 12th..
ive had more updates on the younger package for some reason... hoping you could help decipher what these mean bc the td’s are no help...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
iamuser999 looks like we’ve been wrong about it... turns out it just now arrived in the Hong Kong hub!!!
just unbelievable!!! The one I ordered more than a week afterwards beat it to the hub by more than 2 weeks, ha! I added a couple photos to show how short of a distance it had to travel and what pitiful reviews they have!
its literally going to be July at this rate!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Sincere apologies for the slow shipping at the moment.

Right now, DHL and FEDEX packages are being checked, hence we are unable to use them for the time being. There may be some earlier package may have been shipped via DHL or FEDEX, but only very limited packages were able to be arranged that way.

Despite that, there are still long processing time for the packages to be queued and shipped out.

For the 4px shipping method, it is currently the safest and most reliable alternative shipping available for replicas. The package will get to you, but no doubt there will be delays throughout, because it has to be processed at the transiting airports, the sorting hub, and when it reaches the post office.

The delays at various airports and sorting hub may also differ, and this is beyond our control.

I seek your understanding during this pandemic period as it is not easy for us to get the packages shipped out amidst the virus and checks ongoing right now, and for packages that has been shipped out, please understand that such delays are inevitable right now, and do be patient with the process.

Thank you
Andrew

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Ha, Sounds like I’m being prepped to be prepared for another month or two wait time... Even with all that said, there is still no justification for something that is 8 days behind another package, both traveling the same route, to beat older package to the spot by more than 2 weeks and then beat it to the destination country by god only knows how long bc the tracking is so poor, no one can even tell you where each package is or even at the least what the tracking updates mean...
I am sure many will come down on me, calling me impatient, which is true and I’m not denying that..
All I can do is just not look at the tracking and hope that it’s not going to take 2 more months to get here...

Andrew, you have been more than awesome and patient through this process putting up with all my questions and cynicism toward the shipping process and covid-19!
i would recommend you to anyone!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Alright!!!
great news!
This is one time where I don’t mind eating crow!!
it is in the USA!!!!
it'll prolly be here sometime next week!!!!!!
So excited I can barely contain myself!
bring on the I told you so’s and criticism....

Andrew has been a freaking saint through all this. He could have told me to screw off many time and never did not even once. Always responded with courtesy and kindness!!
I finally feel like I can see the finish line!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Been sitting in the Chicago airport for 12 days now! No movement, nothing!
Maybe next week!
i have no idea why the other made is so easily and this one just seems to continually get passed over... idk maybe how it was packaged? Who knows...

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Although i am tempted to bug Andrew about my shipment, i will give it a few more weeks. My tracker showed "shipment information received" since 5/11/20. I believe that means that it hasn't arrived at the Hong Kong dhl yet. fingers crossed.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
kavorca1 when did you order?
first time? How is it being shipped? Dhl, Ems or 4px?
where are you located?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I ordered it in 5/3 got QC on 5/8 and received my tracking number on 5/11 (DHL) I'm in California

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
And yes my first time buying a rep. After reading many posts on this site i chose trustytime for my first purchase. Rolex prohunter military.

Finchoz

Known Member
29/7/18
Dude... I ordered some dial protectors from China 4 weeks ago and they only arrived today. Global freight movements are in absolute chaos at the moment. You need to be way more patient

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Finchoz take that shit somewhere else! ...dude!
redundancy is unwanted here...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
kavorca1 man.. honestly, trusty told me that dhl was not the way to go and also this very last purchase I made just a couple days ago... he said that dhl was not the way to go and that 4px was still the best way.
ive had one good experience with 4px and one slow experience...
I will say that, yes, it took 3/4 weeks for it to just make it to Hong Kong... just pray that it doesn’t go to Chicago airport... they are super freaking slow...
honestky, despite was everyone says on here, Andrew has always answered my questions. Now it may be vague and ambiguous and indirect and not even specifically answer your question, but he will respond!
i hear that with dhl once it starts moving it’s very fast...
I honestly wish my last purchase had been sent dhl... but everyone is saying 4px is safer..,
keep me posted...