• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered Gray Dial NaviTimer on April 11th and STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Okay!!
So, I’ll start by saying that Andrew has been more than patient with me, and I really think this guy has our best interest in mind...[i purchased a watch with another TD 5 days later and are shipping by same, slow, method!! I have preferred trusty time hands down!]
im super excited for my NaviTimer it’s the stratos grey dial one... hope it’s decent quality... we’ll see!!
the problem is IF EVER THE WATCH WILL ARRIVE???
it was shipped via 4px and USPS, I guess??

I ordered on the 11th.
Approved QC on the 13th!
received tracking on the 15th...
On the 20th of April it said it was processed and on its way to dhl e-commerce... NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN! No updates no shipping info.. nothing...
all I was told is “it’s still being processed” ...

The time this is taking is honestly getting ridiculous.. and I just want some kind of answer as to when it will ship but it’s like pulling teeth to extract that answer...

Andrew = awesome; patient; kind!
shipping = awful; absurd; bogus [relative to price paid]
Communication about shipping = indirect and Vague

Everything about my experience has been positive except the shipping and communication about the shipping..
I ABSOLUTELY recommend Andrew and trustyTime....
but right now I’m concerned about getting my paid in full item this month....
we’ll see!!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
What does that mean? I want help here not memes, ha!
any help is appreciated!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Okay. You need to be more patient. A lot more patient. That is all.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Mine's bigger than yours. Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
The worldwide logistics maybe are a bit busier right now if you are not aware of that

Reactions: theREALgoat

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Nope I haven’t noticed... [sarcasm]
I think for about a couple weeks or so packages were backed up but in my corner of the world packages seem to be flowing to and from just fine... dhl said they are 1-3 days behind in the areas where I was told 3-4 weeks...
Ha, that I need more patience is self evident and thank you for reinforcing that... but that does t change the fact he told me one thing, then turned around and did what he said he was going to avoid...

just looking for a bit of reassurance that I’m not going to be still waiving my impatient arms at the end of May as well!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Oops, I am so sorry... Andrew has done everything he said he would do... I confused the posts... my apologies to him...

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Well, who knows? You might still be waiting, these are strange times. At the end of April I received a watch I ordered in October. I have one on route that shipped on 18th March. Chill out!

Reactions: Slanglican

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I mean, to each his own. I personally think that is absolutely absurd to wait 5 months for something to get shipped... On principle alone, I’d try for my money back and go find someone else who can get the job done better...
you can tell me to chill out or look down on me or my impatience all you want... that’s fine...
I just figured there’d be someone who could relate and would help without judgment or condescension...

maybe you could start be helping me understand how covid is still affecting China’s postal services and shipping systems?
Also, why did dhl laugh at me when I mentioned 3 week delays like td’s were telling me?
why have people who ordered at the same time already received their shipments?
if I’m to chill out, I’d like some valid reasoning as to why it’s taking so long. “Because covid” is not enough... I thought they came out of this in feb. how come America who had more cases with less people haven’t had these kinds of logistical problems?

just looking for solid reasoning not an argument...

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
Relax, take a deep breath and forget that you even ordered a watch for a couple of weeks, then check and repeat. Your posts are reading a little. . . Desperate, it’s a watch do you really need it NOW?

Sometimes a watch takes 7 days while another takes 7 weeks, it’s one of the great mysteries of replica purchasing. Accept it and enjoy the anticipation or don’t and quit the game.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nick010

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
31/3/20
Rotterdam
Hopefully my own experience with DHL help to put you on ease.

I had in the begin of March a order which was sent with DHL. Same problem occured: shipment info received etc. It had this information for weeks but 'no action'. I contacted DHL(netherlands) and they said it isn't in process. When I asked if there were covid problems I had a no.

Here is the difference! A customer care employee from the Netherlands doesn't know what is happening in a whole other continent. While would he/she care.. the focus is on the country they work for. Heck I work for a company with different stores all over The Netherlands and I even don't know what they are doing there. So that your DHL is 'laughing' well... bad service but it makes sense they don't know.

A lot of topics about DHL are on here. All stating that they have a huge backlog and that they are very limited with pick ups. Something you, the TD and even DHL china/hong kong can't do much about.

it will take time but morale of the story. You will get those watches. Mine took a month but once on the plane was a day later here.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Okay!!
So, I’ll start by saying that Andrew has been more than patient with me, and I really think this guy has our best interest in mind...[i purchased a watch with another TD 5 days later and are shipping by same, slow, method!! I have preferred trusty time hands down!]
im super excited for my NaviTimer it’s the stratos grey dial one... hope it’s decent quality... we’ll see!!
the problem is IF EVER THE WATCH WILL ARRIVE???
it was shipped via 4px and USPS, I guess??

I ordered on the 11th.
Approved QC on the 13th!
received tracking on the 15th...
On the 20th of April it said it was processed and on its way to dhl e-commerce... NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN! No updates no shipping info.. nothing...
all I was told is “it’s still being processed” ...

The time this is taking is honestly getting ridiculous.. and I just want some kind of answer as to when it will ship but it’s like pulling teeth to extract that answer...

Andrew = awesome; patient; kind!
shipping = awful; absurd; bogus [relative to price paid]
Communication about shipping = indirect and Vague

Everything about my experience has been positive except the shipping and communication about the shipping..
I ABSOLUTELY recommend Andrew and trustyTime....
but right now I’m concerned about getting my paid in full item this month....
we’ll see!!!

You just need to wait. With all of the things happening now it will sure take time. In my orders with them before, I never bother them and still it arrives. Well it take long but still it arrives to me safely.
It's out of his control if the carrier has problems with shipping. But keep in mind that TD's will still sort out everything for you. So just patiently wait =)

Good things come to those who wait :p

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Thanks for the input guys..
and Nick010... it isn’t being shipped dhl... I paid for dhl but that didn’t happen.. that’s kinda what I’m frustrated about... bc this other carrier is obviously slower..

No it isn’t desperation I have other great watches to keep me company.
it is the principle of paying a premium for such horrendous shipping.. .,,and impatience, let’s not forget that one...

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I feel your pain. Sometimes the TD's choose a method of shipping that may be safer or they're hedging their bets against customs risk. I've had the opposite, paid for cheap shipping and been told it wasn't safe and they shipped by a more expensive means like dhl or fedex. I've ordered on numerous occasions two watches from trusty (should have combined shipped but they were impulse buys or whatever) within days of each other and one might ship by dhl and the other royal air mail. I could never figure that out. One I have on the way is DHL and one is some P4x tracked by 17track. DHL usually takes 4-6 days to arrive the other mayb 10-12 for me. The longest ever was an HK royal airmail (the safest recommended at the time but that changes as well) and that took a little over a month and a half with a month between shipping updates. Now that I know it's possible to take that long I would wait maybe a month if I didn't see shipping info and maybe a month if I saw no movement after receiveing tracking before just asking though after receiving tracking a TD would only be able to confirm if they show the same thing.

I did the same thing as you then since I've had packages siezed before and never saw one not move for that long before. Recently I ordered my Premier March 15th and only received tracking info two weeks ago on both my packages and neither have moved yet for either shipping method for two weeks. Something must be going on with shippers but I'm just going to forget about them. They're at the shippers so I think it's out of trusty's hands now and I'll either get a siezure notice or my watches ;). To put your mind at ease right now I know stuff is all messed up so I'm just going to wait it out and it is definitely taking much longer than normal for many of us and I'd say a period of 2 months can actually be normal. Maybe get something on the sales section of the board to fill the itch until you get your other watches. That's probably what I'd do.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I just tried to buy a jf black dial but the dude was nuked for whatever the he’ll post whoring means.. seemed a bit brutal but I guess it’s not a democracy for our own protection...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Can I customize the search under the sale page or do I just have to go through every dang page?

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
I just tried to buy a jf black dial but the dude was nuked for whatever the he’ll post whoring means.. seemed a bit brutal but I guess it’s not a democracy for our own protection...

Do yourself a favor and read the sales rules this will explain what post whoring is.

as far as your concern for the watch you ordered..I can assure you the watch will arrive you just need to calm down, relax, and wait. When you start getting impatient and want to make a post about how Andrew “did you wrong”..wait some more and then keep waiting - it will show up.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Hey fingers...
I’m pretty sure if you read, you’d see that I have nothing but good things to say about Andrew! He hasn’t done jack shit wrong..
read or rather reread if you have to before accusing..
Dig?