• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sharing my experience on my 1st order with Andrew

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
hey folks !

I will share here my experience with trustytime

I have been looking for a Hublot Ferrari from v6f for a long time . This one is hard to get . I wrote andrew an he confirmed he has the Rosegold one in Stock .

3.5.20 asked him for the watch
4.5.20 payed - did a mistake on the exchange rate and payed 50gbp too much - wrote him for the refund of the 50gbp.

will keep you updated here .

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Update !

7.5.20 got an email today with note that money recieved and the 50gbp will be credit for my next order anytime!

All over great comunication with Andrew , very fast ! Looking now forward for Qc

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
Showing movement on the shipping already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/20
UK
May I ask what you used to work out the exchange rate?

I placed an order with Andrew last week all going good so far and it’s currently on it’s way to the UK

I paid via normal bank transfer and was told to go by the online exchange rate on google :)

I’ve also got $50 credit due to a sale price on the watch I ordered the day I paid.

So far great service by Trusty Time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Andrew sent me a link for the exchange rate ..... yes all i can say so far that it is a pleasure to deal with Andrew .... very good comunication , very fast ......

Reactions: Ed84

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Many thanks for your kind support Gds__Ares

It has been my pleasure to serve you too.

And JohnnyDangerous, glad to have your support over the years. Cheers!

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Update

19.5.20 Watch delivered to the Uk guy - now waiting for shipping to me :) Probably will take another week to get the watch :)

Luc.font

11/5/16
EU
When mine arrived at the local UK guy in scotland, the watch needed a new 8/10 days to arrive to my home: stayed some days at my country airport and handed by carrier the next 3 or 4 days, plus 2 days travelling and restday between! That is slow because of the delay with coronavirus anyway

Last edited:

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
When mine arrived at the local UK guy in scotland, the watch needed a new 8/10 days to arrive to my home: stayed some days at my country airport and handed by carrier the next 3 or 4 days, plus 2 days travelling and restday between! That is slow because of the delay with coronavirus anyway

Oh man this waiting game is sick ^^ in which eu country are you located ?? My watch is sent from the uk since wednesday and was leaving the uk on thursday 21.5 .....

Luc.font

11/5/16
EU
I am near Paris. The watch has been shipped on April 19th and received it on May 7th at home. Was in the Uk on 29th, repost by Trusty time was really fast though, nothing with them with this delay !

Last edited:

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Update

27.5.2020 Watch arrived !!

I am very happy with TrustyTime , all worked well ! Overall it was very fast when we keep the actually situation of covid in mind .... was only 5 days slower than my last orders on other Td before covid ! The communication with Andrew is a pleasure , always quick and fast replies at every time. ( Does he even sleep?? :) ) now let the watch shine :

Reactions: I_Love_Coffee