• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order from TrustyTime: Seamaster 300m 2019 RG/RU Blue VSF Asia 8801

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Hi all,

Usually I get all my watches through M2M, but as this one was just released, I knew it wouldn't pop up in there for a while.

Here are the details, hopefully it helps those wondering about the current process with Trustytime/Andrew or how a custom order works in practice.

They have been very responsive, answering almost all my questions within 2-3 hours.

Timeline so far:
- 19th April: Inquired about the availability of the watch. At this point, it had just been added by PureTime to their website. Trustytime/Andrew confirmed that they could get it.
- 20th April: Payment sent via Bank Transfer (5% discount with no fees for UK buyers!) to Trustytime/Andrew. Shipping details & Phone Number also sent once they confirmed the payment.
- 21st April: The watch was added to Trustytime's site. They asked me to make the order through the website in order to generate an order number, and then email that order number to them.
- 22nd April: QC Pics received (consisted of: 3x watch face, 1x crown, 1x helium escape, 1x caseback, 1x buckle, 1x timegrapher, 1x shipping details). QC Pics approved.

Will update with QC Pics in next post for those interested (ALREADY GL) and Shipping Info once it's in the system.

Reactions: zeamir and Purdey

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
- 24th April: Shipping information received, and able to track the shipment online with 17track.
Status "Baiyun, Guangzhou, China, Depart from facility to service provider."

ppne1708

Horology Curious
10/4/20
My VSF SeaMaster Pro “great white” is actually at the same status. TT shipped my watch via 4px and it is “Shenzhen, China/ Depart from facility to service provider” i’m pretty excited and its my 3rd watch. Enjoy this hobby bud!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Reactions: TidusKun

tuxified

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
Hi all,

Usually I get all my watches through M2M, but as this one was just released, I knew it wouldn't pop up in there for a while.

Here are the details, hopefully it helps those wondering about the current process with Trustytime/Andrew or how a custom order works in practice.

They have been very responsive, answering almost all my questions within 2-3 hours.

Timeline so far:
- 19th April: Inquired about the availability of the watch. At this point, it had just been added by PureTime to their website. Trustytime/Andrew confirmed that they could get it.
- 20th April: Payment sent via Bank Transfer (5% discount with no fees for UK buyers!) to Trustytime/Andrew. Shipping details & Phone Number also sent once they confirmed the payment.
- 21st April: The watch was added to Trustytime's site. They asked me to make the order through the website in order to generate an order number, and then email that order number to them.
- 22nd April: QC Pics received (consisted of: 3x watch face, 1x crown, 1x helium escape, 1x caseback, 1x buckle, 1x timegrapher, 1x shipping details). QC Pics approved.

Will update with QC Pics in next post for those interested (ALREADY GL) and Shipping Info once it's in the system.

Ordered the same watch a couple days ago, just waiting for the wire to finalize! Enjoy the watch my friend.

Ben_Stokes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/20
Looks very nice. I've tried the Gen on a few times, this really looks decent

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
- 7th May: Tracking updated:
HKG, shipment departed from airport of origin country

- 8th May: Tracking updated:
LHR, Arrived at the destination airport

shadysimoon

Known Member
6/1/20
U.E.
"hopefully it helps those wondering about the current process with Trustytime/Andrew or how a custom order works in practice."
all we need!!!
thanks
it's my tourn!!

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
"hopefully it helps those wondering about the current process with Trustytime/Andrew or how a custom order works in practice."
all we need!!!
thanks
it's my tourn!!

Glad my post could help you! I know all too well the anxiousness and thoughts that you can get when reading older reviews of a TD, so I wanted to give an up to date, recent account of it all.

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
- 12th May: Watch received!

So from placing order and paying to receiving the watch in the UK, it was 22 days.

Very happy with trustytime .

One thing I would say is that I expected the packaging to be a bit more bombproof, but hey, no harm done. It was just very different compared to how I'd pack £300+ goods!

Here are some images of the packaging as received, and the watch:
​​​​​​​
​​​​​

Reactions: Toreodor

Citizen5

Looking Around
13/9/20
So all together you would say TT is a good source to go with? First time buyer. Sure you get this a lot. Im wanting A submariner or a SuperOcean. But im open to a lot honestly. I want a collection. Although my apple watch is cool and everything my dad has turned in his grave because of it and im tired of the same look everyday and not only that but the same look on everyone else in the world as well haha

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
So all together you would say TT is a good source to go with? First time buyer. Sure you get this a lot. Im wanting A submariner or a SuperOcean. But im open to a lot honestly. I want a collection. Although my apple watch is cool and everything my dad has turned in his grave because of it and im tired of the same look everyday and not only that but the same look on everyone else in the world as well haha

Yes, one of the TDs that has been around a while. A good choice

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
I'll chime in just to say I also have had a great buying experience from Trusty. Watch was beautiful, service was very prompt, received in CONUS in about 2 weeks from order. Very happy with them!