• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Huge delays in delivery

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
As i told before, i've received two pieces during lockdown (march-april) and both situations everything went smooth. Now i don't have any hint, and Andrew doesn't answer no more to my messages. I'm very, very upset.
If the courier doesn't have the packet, who's fault? What's going on?

It could be anywhere. If the courier says they don't have the packet, that could mean ANYTHING. It just means it hasn't gone beyond a certain point in the system. My last 3 m2m sales I had messages saying 'are you sure tracking is correct?'...I copied and pasted it directly from the receipt and watched the post office scan it, but still it said 'waiting to be collected'

I also had some deliveries arrive fast, some slow. You just have to be patient. The systems the couriers use are not accurate nor do they tell you exactly where the item is. I had one shipment saying stuck in Langley yesterday. The guy received it in Ohio last week. They are stretched, their systems are stretched and they are making mistakes. People are off sick, planes are only making emergency trips to certain locations, everything will start to move again very soon.

The beauty of this is your TD is fantastic. Andrew is a stand up guy, he will sort you out if the shipment is lost. Bugging him constantly will achieve nothing. He's been a dealer on these forums (on and off on RWI but consistently on RG/RWG) for over a decade and has absolutely no say over a couple of your watches.

Just chill. The world will not end if you have to wait a few extra weeks for a watch, I know it's frustrating but if it's bothering you so much, maybe you need to think about taking up yoga or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ICT watch guy

manuelmay

6/12/18
It could be anywhere. If the courier says they don't have the packet, that could mean ANYTHING. It just means it hasn't gone beyond a certain point in the system. My last 3 m2m sales I had messages saying 'are you sure tracking is correct?'...I copied and pasted it directly from the receipt and watched the post office scan it, but still it said 'waiting to be collected'

I also had some deliveries arrive fast, some slow. You just have to be patient. The systems the couriers use are not accurate nor do they tell you exactly where the item is. I had one shipment saying stuck in Langley yesterday. The guy received it in Ohio last week. They are stretched, their systems are stretched and they are making mistakes. People are off sick, planes are only making emergency trips to certain locations, everything will start to move again very soon.

The beauty of this is your TD is fantastic. Andrew is a stand up guy, he will sort you out if the shipment is lost. Bugging him constantly will achieve nothing. He's been a dealer on these forums (on and off on RWI but consistently on RG/RWG) for over a decade and has absolutely no say over a couple of your watches.

Just chill. The world will not end if you have to wait a few extra weeks for a watch, I know it's frustrating but if it's bothering you so much, maybe you need to think about taking up yoga or something.

So much useless talk. Btw the watch is next to delivery,
dhl tracking system is 100% accurate, I receive constant updates about any package, and anyway the world is returning to the normal routine, at least in Europe.
no emergency plane, no other stuff.

My concern wasn’t about Andrew, but about timing: one week later and no one’ll ever collect the package.
you can try yoga, if you like. I’m more into sports :)

Last edited:

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
OK, you're right and everyone else is wrong. Go back to crying over your few weeks wait for a watch

manuelmay

6/12/18
OK, you're right and everyone else is wrong. Go back to crying over your few weeks wait for a watch

Blablabla. If you were smart would catch what I wrote.

Last edited:

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
You'll ought to chill. Remember. It's our Hobby and in the end they are just Watches, not life and death medicine.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
I have pkgs coming through ridyh, bahrain and Hong Kong. All dhl. All from same vendor. Earliest tracking june 22, most recent july 6. Only one showing any movement is newest one. Go figure

Reactions: ssouthall6

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Let's just agree that shipping deliveries are FUBAR for now.

manuelmay

6/12/18
You'll ought to chill. Remember. It's our Hobby and in the end they are just Watches, not life and death medicine.

I wrote many time that the only thing that concerned me was that the watch could arrive later. In few days I’ll depart for a mission and I’ll be far away from home.that’s all

paschos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/11
The same problem here i was clear when i ordered that i will be in the delivery spot for 25 days
I keep pending the delivery after changing 2 times the DHL tracking number and i have no clue when the parcel will arrive.
I got not solid answer from TD
I ask him to refund me back

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Ive had numbers changed several times. From what I understand- package not accepted by china customs so courier takes it back and packages it again and tries again, and again if necessary. That is likely why some couriers are sending to Bahrain to get to DHL. China customs is apparently checking every package on their way to HK

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
China customs has been strict in recent days. To ensure safe delivery, I've had to withhold some packages to ensure they are not confiscated and route others through different countries. That takes a lot of coordination and will also delay the delivery. Hope everyone understands that this is being done to ensure you get what you paid for. Appreciate your patience if there are any delays. Thanks.

Beichtstuhl

Horology Curious
9/6/20
Hi everyone.
At Trustytime everything works perfect. I have ordered some watsches the last month and delivery even to Germany via UK was very quick, not even 14 days to arrive.

I have also ordered 2 watches from Intime. For these watches I wait since 6 weeks and they are still laying in China at the airport !
I am sure that is because intime sends with China-Post .... maybe cheap, but very very slow .... If I have to wait for a pack 2 months it is no fun anymore !

Toreodor

Horology Curious
14/6/19
Poland
My previous delivery time from Trustytime took me around 12-15 days. But... a month ago I did my next order, and just have a look what that s**it happened there...

2020-11-23 16:47The plane entered hong Kong
2020-11-23 12:07 Airlines start shipping
2020-11-22 04:16 Guangzhou City, has been handed over to the carrier transport
2020-11-22 03:55 Guangzhou City, leave the Guangzhou International Center, the next stop (Guangzhou International Exchange Station)
2020-11-21 23:10 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center has been exported directly
2020-11-21 23:09 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center return, note: security return
2020-11-21 21:32 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Exchange Station returned
2020-11-13 10:27 Guangzhou City, has been handed over to the carrier transport
2020-11-13 05:26 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center has been exported directly
2020-11-13 05:26 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center return, note: security return
2020-11-12 23:54 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Exchange Station returned
2020-11-10 04:30 Guangzhou City, has been handed over to the carrier transport
2020-11-10 02:02 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center has been exported directly
2020-11-10 02:01 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center return, note: security return
2020-11-09 22:29 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Exchange Station returned
2020-11-03 10:18 Guangzhou City, has been handed over to the carrier transport
2020-11-03 01:41 Guangzhou City, Guangzhou International Center has been exported directly
2020-11-02 18:10 Guangzhou City, Arrive at Guangzhou International Center
2020-11-02 17:46 Guangzhou City, leave the "Provincial International Dongshan Business Department", the next stop (Guangzhou International)
2020-11-02 16:56 Guangzhou City, "Provincial International Dongshan Business Department" has been received and sent, the pitcher:

I am still checking this *** status for every day and.. I have no words... I wanted to receive my first submariner, but now I maybe
hate any kind of rolex at all!
and during those ( checking/waiting ) days I just bought gen seamaster and I don't even want to receive this parcel anymore...

Dear God and all members, please forgive me ;-(

Last edited:

Toreodor

Horology Curious
14/6/19
Poland
I also understand that this situation isn't fault of Trustytime. Andrew is one of the best Dealers I have ever dealt, he answers me immediately every time and I am extremely thankfull for this.
The reason is in customs and shipping companies, it's just frustration..

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Is it best to order direct from website or is it better to contact by email?
In my experience, its mostly the same. I ordered something not on his site, also ordered on the site. Not one is better than the other I think

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
i ordered a watch about 40 days ago and it hasnt arrive, is this delay still normal in 2021? Thank you!

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
i ordered a watch about 40 days ago and it hasnt arrive, is this delay still normal in 2021? Thank you!

Yep 40 days is pretty normal from order to receipt. It depends on how fast you approved the QC too. Shipping alone seems to take about 3-4 weeks for me. I am in the US.