• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time ordering, good service

SGcollector

Horology Curious
27/9/21
Ordered 116500LN noob v4 on 21 Sept
Wired on 21 Sept
Payment confirmation received on 21 Sept
QC pics received on 25 Sept
GL given on 26 Sept
Tracking number given on 29 Sept
Received on 4 Oct

Received in good and working condition. Enjoying it so far.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Looks fantastic, well done. I covet one of these Noob 116500 Daytona’s. Do you happen to know if it was new “old stock” or how it was acquired? I believe the Noob factory ceased production back in April following the raids, discussed widely on here. I’ve tried to obtain through a few TD’s who all tell me unavailable and to wait for one. I will contact your TD for availability.

Enjoy your new watch…

Reactions: SGcollector

SGcollector

Horology Curious
27/9/21
Looks fantastic, well done. I covet one of these Noob 116500 Daytona’s. Do you happen to know if it was new “old stock” or how it was acquired? I believe the Noob factory ceased production back in April following the raids, discussed widely on here. I’ve tried to obtain through a few TD’s who all tell me unavailable and to wait for one. I will contact your TD for availability.

Enjoy your new watch…

I would guess it is a new “old stock”, not sure how it was sourced. Pricey but mainly get it for the experience and to see how good/bad it is.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Indeed, $1,188 isn’t throw away cash on a replica but if it is the Noob V4 I suspect it’s worth it. Beautiful watch and I hope it gives you many years of service. I’m very new to this, I’ve ordered a replica SD43 from Puretime (comms have been excellent) as I have the original purchased in March this year. I’m looking forward to comparing the look and feel against the genuine watch before I jump into this hobby with both feet.

All the very best going forward.