• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time with Andrew

ctstech

Looking Around
17/9/21
Bought a 126710 from Trusty Time. Bought a Batman several years ago from one of the dealers here, do not remember who. Was not aware at purchase that raids were being conducted and business was being interrupted. No matter, Andrew has been very straightforward, received QC pics and asked if bezel could be changed. Received new QC pics with what looks like a new bezel, green lighted the sale and received tracking number. All of this in about 4 days. Very impressed! I understand the game and that delays from shippers, customs etc. can happen, I will continue to monitor the tracking with fingers crossed that customs doesn't stop my delivery. But if they do, I know it is not Andrews fault, he (or they) have been excellent to deal with and I am already looking at my next purchase. I might wait until I hear things have calmed a bit on the raids issue. Thank you Andrew for your professionalism and assistance up to shipping. ctstech

ctstech

Looking Around
17/9/21
Received my 126710 yesterday. Beautiful, as always, thank you Andrew!